Channel 9 TV patch released

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Staff member aussie1st has made a superb TV overlay patch for Channel 9 in Australia.

nine2.jpg

Get it from the website.

R

Rahul

looks gr8 aussie....but where has the confidence meter meter gone?? have u changed its position or deleted it altogether....havnt tried the overlay yet thats y i'm asking!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He's changed it to the right-hand side of the screen. You would also be advised to turn off the running metre.

A

Ajit

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Sep 27 2004, 02:26 PM
You would also be advised to turn off the running metre.
How will I then get to know where my batsmen are? That would make it difficult to take runs,return back,etc.

A

aussie1st

Ajit don't worry about the error i have fixed it, it is now to the right
I am just fixing an error colin pointed to me once thats done i will release it.

A

aussie1st

This update will fix the run radar error and the new batsmen one. Again if you find any problems post them and i will fix it.

m_darsot

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do u install it

Step by Step instruction would be great help.

Thanks

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
unzip all the .tga files to C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Cricket2004\Data\Bats folder. Then start GI 2.2 and import as zip. Select this zip file and press ok. It will be done.

punter14

School Cricketer
hey aussie1st, do you need anymore screenshots, if you do tell me and i will look on the DVD and see if its on there. the graphics look great, excellent job

Last edited:

punter14

School Cricketer
there are a few errors i saw 1. the scorecard in a test match, up the top where it says Australia, 1st Innings, half of Australia is cut off the screen, 2. still on the scorecard, where it says all out after how ever many overs, it merges with the total score and you cant understand it, and 3. on the spider the oval lines are a bit too big, therefore if you hit a four or a six, the lines only go three quarters of the way to the boundary line. other than that it is fine.

msamina

Club Cricketer
Good job on this aussie1st. I was wondering whether it will be possible to include the Save Game menu in the patch. When I go to the save the game, the transition appears odd.

Till now I have not noticed an error. What is the End of Innings error ?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
punter any way of you taking screenshots of these errors? Hard to really picture them.
The save menu definitely possible just waiting for someone to discover the file. The end of inns error u will see if u finish ur inns u will see the old screen not the new one

punter14

School Cricketer
yeah here you go mate, there are 3 images of the problems, oh and would you be able to make the very bottom of the scorecards (where the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th innings) green as well.

Attachments

• c2k4.zip
    831.7 KB · Views: 21

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
thanks i will get onto this.
As for the spider only way to fix that is to make it a circle instead of an oval but it just doesn't look the same as the nine thing, but i can make it a circle if you want it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread