Cheapest place to buy the Ashes 09 in UK?

P

pcfan123

One thing is Zavvi free shipping around the whole world or only to the UK?

probably UK mate, no one does free world shipping. Try gameplay.co.uk they have cheap prices too and are a bigger and more well known company, at least to my knowledge.

thevicky

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Quick question for those who might have done it before... how long would it take to ship from UK to Aus...

given that the "likely" release dates are 7th August in the UK and 13th August in Aus would I get the game sooner by ordering from the UK...

madmattg

International Cricketer
Quick question for those who might have done it before... how long would it take to ship from UK to Aus...

given that the "likely" release dates are 7th August in the UK and 13th August in Aus would I get the game sooner by ordering from the UK...

If you after this go to game trader if there is one in your area they order there games from the UK alot of the time and if its 7 Aug in UK they will have it on that date at game trader. Usuually beat EB on the dates, which could and has in the past forced EB to bring out there games early.

thevicky

Club Captain
If you after this go to game trader if there is one in your area they order there games from the UK alot of the time and if its 7 Aug in UK they will have it on that date at game trader. Usuually beat EB on the dates, which could and has in the past forced EB to bring out there games early.

Thanks for that... will look it up

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
probably UK mate, no one does free world shipping. Try gameplay.co.uk they have cheap prices too and are a bigger and more well known company, at least to my knowledge.

I doubt that - Zavvi were formerly Virgin.

P

pcfan123

lol did not know that. MasterBlaster, can you see any scenario in which you would not purchase this game? you said you would wait for the demo, and say it is bad. would you still not purchase? I am so desperate for a new cricket game (and online ps3 play) that i will buy it even if its the most ████ game ever

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
lol did not know that. MasterBlaster, can you see any scenario in which you would not purchase this game? you said you would wait for the demo, and say it is bad. would you still not purchase? I am so desperate for a new cricket game (and online ps3 play) that i will buy it even if its the most ████ game ever

If I didn't like the demo, I'd hold fire until I'd read some reviews from guys here. Having said that, I would be amazed if the demo turns out to be so bad that I say 'no way am I buying this!' I am expecting a good cricket game - maybe not outstanding, but something that you'll come back to when you fancy a game of cricket (where you can actually play properly - I'm no good in real life).

P

pcfan123

yea it seems its not going to get cheaper than 32.99 for consoles.

EDIT:

Who the bloody hell gave me neg rep for this post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Helicon

School Cricketer
Game can now be preordered through Argos for ?28.79 on 360 and PS3 using the 20% off code
"GAME20". The Wii version had a similar offer but is already out of stock, so be quick!

Cueboy_88

School Cricketer
The PS3/Xbox 360 version is ?35.99 at Play.com and when you pre-order stuff from there they usually deliver it the day before release day!

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey fellas greetings from Germany. I just wanted to know whether you guys have any idea whether this game will be available in Germany? If it is available can someone tell me what is the best deal I can get?
Sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker :)

P

pcfan123

Hey fellas greetings from Germany. I just wanted to know whether you guys have any idea whether this game will be available in Germany? If it is available can someone tell me what is the best deal I can get?
Sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker :)

Doubt it will release in Germany mate. This thread is full of good sites that ship to Europe so browse around for a good price. I suggest gameplay.co.uk.

Also your English is great, no need to apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread