Cheats

cham2k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheats For Everyone

Enter Y4VKYUTV3PJJJ The ball is bowled with 100% speed and is attracted to the middle stump when it is delivered.

Enter 79WBVFW4MKKJJ Unlocks all the tutorial helper tools from the Nets (visual markers to show the corridor of uncertainty, wide markers and lbw line) to help you in competitive games.

Enter 3NVL9NC20M7F3 Fielders always succeed with catch attempts.

Enter NG3V17AR6XAGC When struck by the batsman, the ball leaves the bat with greatly increased speed causing ground strokes and lofted shots to race away to the boundary.

Enter VG1M8UTFRWMF0 All human controlled players have maxed out stats for batting, bowling and fielding.

Enter 34349K8YR2J9M All equipment, photos, trophies and caps are unlocked in the Pavilion section of the game.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
cham2k said:
Enter Y4VKYUTV3PJJJ The ball is bowled with 100% speed and is attracted to the middle stump when it is delivered.

Enter 79WBVFW4MKKJJ Unlocks all the tutorial helper tools from the Nets (visual markers to show the corridor of uncertainty, wide markers and lbw line) to help you in competitive games.

Enter NG3V17AR6XAGC When struck by the batsman, the ball leaves the bat with greatly increased speed causing ground strokes and lofted shots to race away to the boundary.

Enter VG1M8UTFRWMF0 All human controlled players have maxed out stats for batting, bowling and fielding.

Enter 34349K8YR2J9M All equipment, photos, trophies and caps are unlocked in the Pavilion section of the game.
Methinks your lying, or PC codes are differnt to Xbox 360 ones :rolleyes:

mehkar

International Coach
let me check it
but I m sure it will not work

Heat Seeker: Lock on to middle stump and bowl with 100% speed.
Bat Out of Hell: Shots race to the boundary with increasing speed.
Perfect hands: Fielders never drop catches.
Mad Skills: Max out your fielding batting and bowling.
Unlock Tools: Unlocks tutorial tools.
All Unlocks: Unlocks everything.

I have got it

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
My fielding is terrible. I couldnt catch a cold...........

sharmaz

Club Cricketer
you lot dont ever seem to give an answer !!! we just wanted to know whether the frikkin codes worked or not...
well i itried them and they DONT work...so great work to whoever submitted them i think they only work for you unique ID

jeetu

Club Captain
cham2k said:

It seems that your codes work for your "unique id" only. However if you share your "savegame folder" here then everyone can use it as well. I am assuming your codes are for pc version of the game.

rza89

Club Cricketer
wots ur uniques id,(wot do u save ur profile name as)

cuz i had 2 cd of the game and i use the same memory card and still get the same id and thereofre its only dependant on wot u save the game profile as

mehkar

International Coach
download this file
hope this helps

Attachments

• blic.jpg
    blic.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 263

sharmaz

Club Cricketer
this is only for online play right ? this wont help us unlock any cheats/items will it ?

formula1man

International Cricketer
i think the ai needs these cheats like maxed out stats and catching every catch and sending deliveries racing to the boundry

mightyeel

School Cricketer
sharmaz said:
this is only for online play right ? this wont help us unlock any cheats/items will it ?

How do u no it's for online play ?

Users who are viewing this thread