IPL Chennai Super Kings

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How are you guys liking Dinesh Karthick?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will the Chennai fans allow me to post in their thread and support their team? From now on my team is the Super Kings, not that ultra-crap KKR. :happy

NP. You're always welcome.:cool:

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Hes in Chennai right now.He was sent back to India for the reason that 'He is not in our scheme of things'.Dhoni has said he'll retain with Crapthiv Patel

Dhoni likes Parthiv because he reduces Dhoni's load by taking the gloves over. And Parthiv has got those 20-30 starts in the previous few games. So I guess it doesnt hurt us much. Its because of Hayden that the guy at the other end looks crap (Hayden has that nature to make others look silly).

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

LOL! What has happened to you guys? You lost to KKR!! :eek::eek::eek: Still can't believe it! Why did you lose against us? :mad You didn't let us set that record of consecutive defeats :mad: Bad Dhoni :mad:

Its OK.. KKR needed some encouragement after the bashing that they took in the tournament. They went back home with some pride. And we were getting ready for the semifinals

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

:p
Srisanth > Chennai bowling attack

Raina > whatever bowlers the whole state of Punjab put up...:p The mighty lord Yuvi got bowled to Raina! Raina stifled your run chase and won us the match in our first game against you. He has been Punjab's nemesis. You guys also gave two wickets to Ashwin.:D:p

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

How are you guys liking Dinesh Karthick?

Not much of a problem. He is not missed in the team although it could be good to have him for Chennai.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Yup Im too convinced with his last two knocks.Hes turning quite useful now.
And yeah Hayden factor plays a makor role in the failures of both Parthiv and Vijay.They just coudnt know their role.They were asked to play second fiddle.And when they get a loose ball,they couldnt decide whether to hit it hard or nudge it for a single.Without Hayden Parthiv looks quite decent.He needs to play in the same vein even after Hayden arrives.

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
That's not the point though. Just because Hayden is at the other end does not give Parthiv an excuse for his failures. He's had a number of ducks. He must either adapt accordingly and show he has the quality to open, or he should be dropped for a more competent opener. Cannot keep relying on Hayden to score the runs.

I have a feeling Hayden's run of good form will come to an end tomorrow. He's "due" a low score.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tomorrow Chennai will say tata :wave

To Bangalore, seeing them off the IPL!:banana2

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

That's not the point though. Just because Hayden is at the other end does not give Parthiv an excuse for his failures. He's had a number of ducks. He must either adapt accordingly and show he has the quality to open, or he should be dropped for a more competent opener. Cannot keep relying on Hayden to score the runs.

I have a feeling Hayden's run of good form will come to an end tomorrow. He's "due" a low score.

But Hayden has had a break of two games in between. So I guess the law of averages might not really catch up with him tomorrow. Both Hayden and Gilchrist are big match players. I guess Hayden will be the lynchpoint for tomorrow.

But without him, we have enough batting to erect a challenging score. Raina, Badri, Dhoni, Morkel are good enough. If Hussey is drafted in, thats a big boost.

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
Then again, you could argue that the rest will have killed some of his rhythm. He hasn't played for some time now.

naresh091

International Cricketer
I want a win for us at any cost.We must not return without attaining the title again for the second time,when the title is in striking distance.

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
They need to win against RCB in semis...they can do it, they have the potential...

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
ok king,i'm marking your words!! be rest assured that you will be reminded that you were wrong when things turn out to be different.LOL..i hope this happens but RCB is a gutsy team.so,expect a close contest and no cake walk for CSK.
i dearly want CSK to win this mate simply because my heart says so.:p

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bye Bye Dhosas :laugh looks like the beating KKR gave, you guys couldn't ever overcame it :p

Tomorrow :)

DC vs RCB

Winner -- DC :happy

Users who are viewing this thread