Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
PMCRBTPL4000L.jpg

Any Chance of this one mate

damo_tsv

School Cricketer
I can help with logos. Pick the logo you want and get it to fit onto a 450x450 transparent canvas. Then copy that into inkscape/adobe illustrator and trace the bitmap and then delete the original image, before saving the trace as an SVG file under 13kb and using as few points as possible. You can then upload it into the game using the pc version.[DOUBLEPOST=1560520491][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, I can get to that later today once I've finished working. Will probably only have time to make this today as they take so long with inkscape. Apologies for the guy who put the puma just below you, I'll do that as soon as I can.
Thanks mate, when you can. No drama

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay, I've managed to do it, but there were so many textures I've had to decide where detail is worth going. I hope you don't mind that it only says Newbery on one of the sides, and the back blue circle doesn't have the newbery bats and 1919 text on it like the front. Sorry, but needs must. Anyway let me know what you think, bat is up for download now.

FdqPoJz.jpg

oHHdwwl.jpg

bfoAjFA.jpg

VIdcImn.jpg

xSPHn0U.jpg

Thank you so much , you are true gent , and your efforts are greatly appreciated I’m sure by everyone, top stuff :)

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
what program are you using? i cant seem to find it online?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
hey chris pm me i have a program for ya ;)

chris24

Club Captain
Thanks mate, when you can. No drama

Was this the CA bat? The SM-18 one? I’ve done that, posted the a screenshots yesterday[DOUBLEPOST=1560679073][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so much , you are true gent , and your efforts are greatly appreciated I’m sure by everyone, top stuff :)

Cheers mate!! Really appreciate those kind words!

damo_tsv

School Cricketer
Was this the CA bat? The SM-18 one? I’ve done that, posted the a screenshots yesterday[DOUBLEPOST=1560679073][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cheers mate!! Really appreciate those kind words!
Hey mate
It was the Newbury Excalibur - shoulderless. 2018 Model
upload_2019-6-14_15-34-30-png.222886

D

Deleted member 193590

Did that as well, screenshots have been posted here iirc

If you're still having trouble with inkspace,have you tried using gimp?..I used it for some playface it's free and easy to use.

chris24

Club Captain
Ok,didn't know that.

I think it used to, or at least there was a popular plugin which allowed it to. Unsure if that's still around. Either way I use GIMP to get the graphic/texture I want to use and refine/design it and then use gravit designer to get it to an SVG file and put it in the game. It's a learning curve but I think I'm producing some good stuff with it.

Users who are viewing this thread