Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
All you have to do is recolour the logos we have now. I think it's a bit of a waste for him to start all over. They are already available
How can ?I can u guide me.I tried but was unable to recolour the logos[DOUBLEPOST=1560065628][/DOUBLEPOST]
All you have to do is recolour the logos we have now. I think it's a bit of a waste for him to start all over. They are already available
How can ?I can u guide me.I tried but was unable to recolour the logos

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Are you taking any more request or has your software trail finished

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
NEW RELEASES: Woodworm IB, Woodworm Fireworm, Kookaburra Kahuna 400 as per a request earlier in the thread and Kookaburra Kahuna 2014: Hope you guys enjoy. Please let me known what you think.

WOODWORM IB:
2euwFI8.jpg

N9PbIvn.jpg

VVVOO3x.jpg

Woodworm Fireworm:
XGAXJLo.jpg

Jua0XaD.jpg

31DM0eF.jpg

Kookaburra Kahuna 400:
kHq3E2O.jpg

d7noIQS.jpg

dvGBPYK.jpg

a1xocvB.jpg

Woodworm Kahuna 2014:
XC7K8fr.jpg

JEpxnYt.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
NEW RELEASES: Woodworm IB, Woodworm Fireworm, Kookaburra Kahuna 400 as per a request earlier in the thread and Kookaburra Kahuna 2014: Hope you guys enjoy. Please let me known what you think.

WOODWORM IB:
2euwFI8.jpg

N9PbIvn.jpg

VVVOO3x.jpg

Woodworm Fireworm:
XGAXJLo.jpg

Jua0XaD.jpg

31DM0eF.jpg

Kookaburra Kahuna 400:
kHq3E2O.jpg

d7noIQS.jpg

dvGBPYK.jpg

a1xocvB.jpg

Woodworm Kahuna 2014:
XC7K8fr.jpg

JEpxnYt.jpg
Love It Mate Any Chance Of Hardik Pandya Bat

SG_HP_33_Hardik_Pandya_English_Willow_Cricket_Bat_Size_SH_%40cricketershop_%283%29__89061_zoom.jpg

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
My request was a simple port of the adidas bats to Bat Model 1. As the small middle doesn't suit a modern bat

Really not trying to be rude mate, but that’s not really my area. You can do that yourself, just edit the downloaded bat in game and change the model and then just move the logos until the match up right. I’ve not locked the editing on my work.[DOUBLEPOST=1560168616][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love It Mate Any Chance Of Hardik Pandya Bat

SG_HP_33_Hardik_Pandya_English_Willow_Cricket_Bat_Size_SH_%40cricketershop_%283%29__89061_zoom.jpg

Wow, I love this bat and I’m determined to make it, although the camo is going to have so many textures. This might be my biggest challenge, i try it today and let you know how I get on.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Really not trying to be rude mate, but that’s not really my area. You can do that yourself, just edit the downloaded bat in game and change the model and then just move the logos until the match up right. I’ve not locked the editing on my work.[DOUBLEPOST=1560168616][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow, I love this bat and I’m determined to make it, although the camo is going to have so many textures. This might be my biggest challenge, i try it today and let you know how I get on.
Yeh so do I saw it last night he was using his new bat then he changed his bat to the camo one and he was hitting sixes

Users who are viewing this thread