PS3: Clash of Legends - T20 - League Closed

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Guys,

@Solomon, @subhasish mitra, @lonewolf5646, @valerian140, @Cricz25, @SamP, @HemanthKumar5498

It was great to play a Test League with the Legends of Cricket. And they have proved that they are real legends in the cricket format of their days. Now lets see how well they can perform in the shorter format of the game, which most of the legends have not tried much in their life.

I welcome you to the Clash of Legends T20 Series with the same teams and managers who have played and fought in the Test series.
Rules are pretty Simple, same rule as we use for most of the T20 series

Rules:

1. Default squads used for the Test Series must be used for T20 League as well.

2. Playing XI, Should consist of 5 Legend players.

3. No editing of any sort is allowed for attributes and skills. However, you can edit your team Kits and Uniforms

4. It is MANDATORY to post the full score board on this thread or send it in Whats App.

5. Under No Circumstances any Manager will Accept the Forfeit Request offered by the Game.

6. Home team will create the match using the custom match option with the default T20 match type, and can choose any conditions including the venue they want, there is no requirement to select the random conditions but this option can be selected if the home team prefers.

7. Home/Host team SHOULD NOT select the Normalize Skills option when creating the match.

8. If any glitches occur, such as rolling ball catch, run outs, stumping etc.. then there is nothing can be done about it, same thing can happen to other team and if it does not then that is tough luck. (Just as in real Cricket poor umpiring decisions are part of the game) However if a match is very laggy and glitchy and both teams agree to restart then that is between the two team managers. The restart must take place before the game is complete.

9. Bowling ultra slow deliveries or slow bouncers with pace bowlers or medium pacers and bowling short slow balls (pitching more than six meteres) with spinners are not allowed as these are considered un-sportive

10. Usual power play fielding restrictions apply for first 6 overs, and usual maximum of 5 fielders outside the ring after the power play overs. There is no restriction on how a field can be set other than this so no one should complain about unorthodox field settings. You are welcome to create your own custom fields in the academy.

11. The match will have 2 review per batting innings. Please do the changes accordingly before starting the match.

12. We have Fifty matches in total in the league stage and the leader board data will be published after the completion of every 5 or six matches.

Teams

Teams.jpg

Points Table

Points_Table.jpg

Leader Board

Leaderboard.jpg

Fixtures:

Round 1
Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)..........Brave Olympians won by 6 wickets..........
Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)

Round 2

Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)..........Doaba Dynamos won by 112 runs..........
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)..........Brave Olympians won by 8 wickets..........

Round 3
Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)..........Chennai Master Blasters won by 29 runs..........
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)

Round 4

Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)..........Doaba Dynamos won by 6 wickets..........
Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)

Round 5
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)..........Brave Olympians won by 6 wickets..........
Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)

Round 6
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)..........Doaba Dynamos won by 106 runs..........
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)

Round 7
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)..........Brave Olympians beat Seamers XI by 99 runs..........
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)
Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)..........Himanshuz Legends won by 6 wickets..........

Round 8
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)

Round 9
Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)

Round 10
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)
Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)

Round 11
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)..........Himanshuz Legends won by 108 runs..........
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)
Doaba Dynamos (Puneet) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)

Round 12
Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Brave Olympians (Francis)..........Brave Olympians won by 135 runs..........
Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) vs Sylhet Savages (Subhash)
Seamers XI (Hemanth) vs Southampton Samurai (Sam)

Round 13
Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)..........Doaba Dynamos won by 10 wickets..........
Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon)
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)

Round 14
Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Seamers XI (Hemanth)
Sylhet Savages (Subhash) vs Doaba Dynamos (Puneet)
Chennai Master Blasters (Solomon) vs Mumbai Warriors (Valerian)
Southampton Samurai (Sam) vs Himanshuz Legends (Himanshu)

The Top Four Teams with the points and NRR will procede to the Semi Finals

Semi Finals

Semi.jpg

Win: 4 Points
Tie/No Result: 2 Points
Loss: 0 Points

Last edited:

francisjery

International Coach
New managers are welcome to join the league. We already have six managers and teams. We are looking for two to four new managers.

Please update the following details if you want to join the league.

Name:
Team Name (of ur choice):
Playable time (Timezone):
PSN ID:
Are u using whats app (optional):

According to the number of new managers, I will update the details of availbale players for the draft.[DOUBLEPOST=1410280262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I Join???
Please..........
Sure mate.

Can you provide the following details

Name:
Team Name (of ur choice):
Playable time (Timezone):
PSN ID:
Are u using whats app (optional):

HemanthKumar5498

School Cricketer
Team Name : Seamers XI
Playable Time: On Fridays, Saturdays And Sundays
Friday Night around 8-11
Saturday night around 7-11
Sunday Any Time I Will Be There
Time Zone : East Africa Time Zone (UTC+03:00)
PSN ID : hemanthtarrun
My number is : +256718766408
I have Whatsapp

francisjery

International Coach
Team Name : Seamers XI
Playable Time: On Fridays, Saturdays And Sundays
Friday Night around 8-11
Saturday night around 7-11
Sunday Any Time I Will Be There
Time Zone : East Africa Time Zone (UTC+03:00)
PSN ID : hemanthtarrun
My number is : +256718766408
I have Whatsapp
Thank you for the details. I will add u to the Whats App group. Kindly go through the rules before the start of the league.

I will provide a list of players by this Friday and you can select the players you want to be in your team. Your squad should consist of 15 players (Six Legend Players, Two Fast or Fast Medium Bowlers, Five current generation batsmen or All Rounders and Two Spinners)

Good luck for the Tournament.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Name: SamP
Team Name (of ur choice): Southampton Samurai
Playable time (Timezone): GMT
PSN ID: (Would prefer people to ask me via PM, a lot already have me added :)).
Are u using whats app (optional): Not right now unfortunately

Thanks for the PM mate :).

francisjery

International Coach
Thank you @SamP for joining the league.

We already six mangers have their teams ready. I will post a list of players for you and @HemanthKumar5498 to do a draft and select the players.

Your squad should consist of 15 players (Six Legend Players, Two Fast or Fast Medium Bowlers, Five current generation batsmen or All Rounders and Two Spinners). I will segregate the list accordinlgy.

We are planning to start the league by this Sunday. If you guys can finish the draft within Friday, I will create the teams by Saturday and upload it in the academy for you to download.

Good luck for the tournament

francisjery

International Coach
@HemanthKumar5498 & @SamP following are the list of players for you to select your teams. As mentioned already your squad should consist of 15 players (Six Legend Players, Two Fast or Fast Medium Bowlers, Five current generation batsmen or All Rounders and Two Spinners).

Legends

Wasim Akram, Shane Warne, Anil Kumble, Mathew Hayden, Malcolm Marshall, Stephen Fleming, Ian Healy, Dean Jones, Brendon Julian, Mike KasproWicz, Justin Langer, Sanjay Manjarekar, Darren Lehman, Damien Martin, Ian Botham, Chaminda Vaas, Greg Chappell, Geofrey Boycott

Pacers

Nathan Coulter Nile, Mohammad Irfan, Jade Dernbach, Kyle Abbottt, Sohail Tanvir, Junaid Khan, Umesh Yadav, Tino Best, Irfan Pathan

Batsmen

M S Dhoni, Chris Gayle, Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahanae, Ravi Bopara, Kieron Powell, Marlon Samuels, Srikhant Anirudha, Stuart Binny, Corey Anderson, Baba Aprijith, Mohammad Ahsraful, Dinesh Chandimal, Alistair Cook, Ben Cooper

Spinner

Ravichandran Ashwin, Rangana Herath, Danny Briggs, Monty Panesar, Xavier Doherty, Shane Shillingford, Adnan Akmal, Harrry Allanby

Procedure:

Players has to be selected one by one. @SamP will start the will start the draft by selecting his first Legend Player and @HemanthKumar5498 will select his Legend Player. Again Sam will select second Legend and Hemanth follows. Once both teams have six legend players the draft will move on to Pacers section. Two pacers will be selected in same way like legend players and five batsmen and two spinners.

Let me know for any clarifications

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@HemanthKumar5498 & @SamP following are the list of players for you to select your teams. As mentioned already your squad should consist of 15 players (Six Legend Players, Two Fast or Fast Medium Bowlers, Five current generation batsmen or All Rounders and Two Spinners).

Legends

Wasim Akram, Shane Warne, Anil Kumble, Mathew Hayden, Malcolm Marshall, Stephen Fleming, Ian Healy, Dean Jones, Brendon Julian, Mike KasproWicz, Justin Langer, Sanjay Manjarekar, Darren Lehman, Damien Martin, Ian Botham, Chaminda Vaas, Greg Chappell, Geofrey Boycott

Pacers

Nathan Coulter Nile, Mohammad Irfan, Jade Dernbach, Kyle Abbottt, Sohail Tanvir, Junaid Khan, Umesh Yadav, Tino Best, Irfan Pathan

Batsmen

M S Dhoni, Chris Gayle, Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahanae, Ravi Bopara, Kieron Powell, Marlon Samuels, Srikhant Anirudha, Stuart Binny, Corey Anderson, Baba Aprijith, Mohammad Ahsraful, Dinesh Chandimal, Alistair Cook, Ben Cooper

Spinner

Ravichandran Ashwin, Rangana Herath, Danny Briggs, Monty Panesar, Xavier Doherty, Shane Shillingford, Adnan Akmal, Harrry Allanby

Procedure:

Players has to be selected one by one. @SamP will start the will start the draft by selecting his first Legend Player and @HemanthKumar5498 will select his Legend Player. Again Sam will select second Legend and Hemanth follows. Once both teams have six legend players the draft will move on to Pacers section. Two pacers will be selected in same way like legend players and five batsmen and two spinners.

I think it will be much easier if you make the Draft Pick to be done compulsorily on WhatsApp. Both can pick one by one ASAP and it can get over very fast.[DOUBLEPOST=1410414579][/DOUBLEPOST]

Legends

Pacers

Batsmen

Spinner

Procedure:

I think it will be much easier if you make the Draft Pick to be done compulsorily on WhatsApp. Both can pick one by one ASAP and it can get over very fast.

francisjery

International Coach
I think it will be much easier if you make the Draft Pick to be done compulsorily on WhatsApp. Both can pick one by one ASAP and it can get over very fast.[DOUBLEPOST=1410414579][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think it will be much easier if you make the Draft Pick to be done compulsorily on WhatsApp. Both can pick one by one ASAP and it can get over very fast.
Yeah Kushari, We did the Clash of Legends Test Series draft in whatsapp and finished in couple of days. But now @SamP is not is whats app, so we dont have a choice other than doing in PC

francisjery

International Coach
@SamP, Can you start the draft please. the players details and procedures are updted in post #9

francisjery

International Coach
@SamP, I can give you time till tomorrow 9PM IST to finish the draft. Hemanth has already sent the details of players he wants. However, I asked him to wait for you and do the draft and select the players. If the draft is not completed by the cut off time, I will select the players for the both you and Hemanth and post it in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread