PS3: Clash of Legends - Test Series - Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) Won the Series

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Guys,

@AL_Amin, @lonewolf5646, @valerian140

There is slight change the winner calculation in the knock out stages (Semi Final & Final)

Earlier we decided that if draw happens in knock out match then the NRR of that particular match will be calculated to select the winner. When I went through one of our league matches between myself and Amin, I found out this rule will not work properly

The scores of that match were

Sylhets Savages

First Innings – 254/10
Second Inning – 108/10

Brave Olympians

First Innings – 47/10
Second Innings -258/5

As per our league rule the match ended in a draw. But the game showed Sylhet Savages as winner

If we calculate the NRR of this match

Brave Olympians NRR

= (Runs scored/Wickets Lost) – (Runs Conceded/Wickets Taken)

= (305/15) – (362/20)

= 20.33 – 18.1

=2.2

Just because Sylhet Savages has lost all their wickets, their NRR has gone in negative

So the NRR calculation in knock out matches will not provide a fair result. I have decided there will not be any draw in upcoming three matches. The result shown in the game will be considered as the result of the match.

If a match is tied, there will be F5 match played to select the winner.

Hope you guys will be fine this.

Let me know your thoughts in Whats app or in here

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mumbai Warriors defeat Chennai Blasters by 7 wickets. This was the last league game. Well played @Solomon 20140829_164705.jpg20140829_164709.jpg 20140829_164713.jpg20140829_164718.jpg 20140829_164723.jpg

francisjery

International Coach
@francisjery thank you so much for letting me participate in the tournament. I really enjoyed and unfortunately couldn't make it to the semis. Good Luck guys! May the best team win
@Solomon you are always one of the best and honest players around here. Thanks for giving your valuable time in participating in this tournament. We will start the Clash of Legends T20 series once we finish the Test league (with same teams same managers). You are not requested but ordered to join in the T20 league :). We always need you around :cheers

Last edited:

francisjery

International Coach
First Semi Final

Sylhet Savages (@AL_Amin) have booked their place in the Finals by beating Doaba Dynamos (@lonewolf5646) and waiting to see which team from the Second Semi Final is coming to meet them.

Score cards are amazing, the spinners did a great job to get their teams through to Final. Shakib Al Hassan has been announced as the Man of the Match for his wonderful performance with 12 wickets for 43 runs

First_Semi_Finals.jpg

Syl_vs_Do_D_Main.jpg

Syl_vs_Do_D_1.jpg

Syl_vs_Do_D_2.jpg

Syl_vs_Do_D_3.jpg

Syl_vs_Do_D_4.jpg

Congrats @AL_Amin on your victory and good luck for the Finals

francisjery

International Coach
Second Semi Final

A perfect fight in the Semi Finals. A classic match to move forward. This game will show how the pitch will change its behavior in a test match. First two innings were mostly dominated by pacers and the final innings was entirely in the hands of spinners.

Real fight between Brave Olympians (Francis) vs Mumbai Warriors (@valerian140). The final innings was that interesting were Mumbai Warriors lost wickets frequently but never compromised in the getting the scorecard moving. Spinners tried their very best but unfortunately they couldn't the last wicket partnership which ensured the victory Mumbai. It came to a stage a were whether its gonna be the winning runs or the last wicket.

Mumbai proved themselves and beaten Brave Olympians by one wicket.

Great game Valerian and all the best for the Finals.

Second_Semi.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

francisjery

International Coach
Mumbai Warriors won the Clash of Legends Trophy

Here we come to the presentation ceremony of the Clash of Legends - Test League. It was great pleasure to play with the legends who will not be forgotten in the history of cricket. It was a great journey for the past two months or so with all the mangers who has given their valuable time and effort to make this league a grand success.

Thank you Himanshu (@Cricz25), Puneet (@lonewolf5646), Solomon (@Solomon), Valerian (@valerian140) and Amin (@AL_Amin) for participating in the league and giving your support throughout.

It was a great pleasure playing with each one of you.

As we move on to the summary of the Final Match, we would like to congratulate the contenders Mumbai Warriors (@valerian140) & Sylhet Savages (@AL_Amin)

They proved themselves to be the top performers in the league. Both them played equally well and fought till the end for the trophy.

But we can have only one winner.

And we proudly present the WINNER TROPHY TO Mumbai Warriors Manager @valerian140.

CoL Final.jpg

Congrats once again Val and thank you evryone

Users who are viewing this thread