KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
You are taking about the trophy ?? if yes so i should make it clear in previous CL season i only watched 1 or 2 matches each season but this year i am following Perth and Sydney matches so i was searching CL trophy and found this.This trophy will go to Australia :yes

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You don't understand the nurture side? Well let me explain it like this. In most sport especially Football, cricket, rugby etc etc young players in a team will get to pick a mentor where they will try and feed off. A good example of this is Makhaya Ntini who picked Brain McMillan as his mentor in 97 because he was part of his inspiration. They learn training routines, all kinds of stuff when their touring etc etc etc.
For backup we have plenty. Why do we need to rest guys in International cricket when they just came from a long break before the England series? Dunno if you follow our domestic cricket but we have plenty of back up.

Spouting off about Australian selections? What are you on about?

I will leave the other issue at rest. As you said not time and place.

Read what I said. I didn't say anything about learning or not from anybody, I said it was pointless to have him following the team around without playing games, as it would stunt his progress. As for South Africa having plenty of backup, perhaps finding some that can make it past a knockout game in a 50 over World Cup would be a good place to start. The last time I checked, South Africa weren't this super-power in the limited forms of the game, so putting in new guys in an effort to improve the team would make sense. Unless you just plan on running Kallis and Amla into the ground for the next few years until you realise that they've gone and there's nothing left behind them, apart from guys who know all the training regimes from their 'mentors' but have just never played International cricket.

You can have players having 'mentors' all you like, but it seems a bit pointless if after 3 years of drinks carrying you put them in the team and realise that they're just not good enough. But hey ho, I expect you won't bother reading this and just make up what I said and reply to that anyway.

----------

On the subject of potential winners, especially with Watson going home soon, I'd back the South African Titans team to win it. They seem to have all the bases covered really.

spooony

Club Captain

101053d1350547372-clt20-4-returns-south-africa-1.jpg

What the F**K this is stop copying Football

That is one big ass trophy lol

It has been raining since 4am this morning. Its not raining now but it looks heavily overcast and gonna rain again. In Cape Town it rains about a few days so prospects not looking for tomorrows games

Read what I said. I didn't say anything about learning or not from anybody, I said it was pointless to have him following the team around without playing games, as it would stunt his progress. As for South Africa having plenty of backup, perhaps finding some that can make it past a knockout game in a 50 over World Cup would be a good place to start. The last time I checked, South Africa weren't this super-power in the limited forms of the game, so putting in new guys in an effort to improve the team would make sense. Unless you just plan on running Kallis and Amla into the ground for the next few years until you realise that they've gone and there's nothing left behind them, apart from guys who know all the training regimes from their 'mentors' but have just never played International cricket.

You can have players having 'mentors' all you like, but it seems a bit pointless if after 3 years of drinks carrying you put them in the team and realise that they're just not good enough. But hey ho, I expect you won't bother reading this and just make up what I said and reply to that anyway.

----------

On the subject of potential winners, especially with Watson going home soon, I'd back the South African Titans team to win it. They seem to have all the bases covered really.

Useless to you but we have been doing it for almost twenty years. They do play them in some of the weekend games. But they get regular play time in the A list matches which is becoming a regular thing.

As for running them into the ground? Its cricket not a contact sport where you need a recovery time. What do cricketers do when they don't play international cricket? They go play for their domestic sides. So that giving rest is fud lol :D

Last edited:

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Is this going to kill the TV ratings in India? Just wondering whether next year they need to give the IPL finalists 2 of the semi final spots and let the others battle it out for the other 2 spots :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Absolutely elated as to how this tournament's panned out thus far. 3 IPL sides gone, and Delhi's pretty much the only IPL side I don't mind winning this tournament considering KP... :D

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DD win. Still undefeated in the tournament. An amazingly mature inning by Sehwag when the batting totally collapsed. :D

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
McCullum did his countrymen a favour. Now we have to win and hope that Delhi beat the Titans. If we lose we'll obviously be out and if we win and the Titans win we'll more than likely still be out.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Well still I hate this why they always copy other sports :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Quality is better than quantity, just look at the Football and Rugby World Cup trophies.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Can't believe the Sixers won that game. Thought they were stuffed after the poor batting display bar the Smith and McCullum save then again thought they were stuffed after the opening partnership.

Maddinson looked good against the spin, just a shame he got out. And poor Starc got his figured ruined in that final over.

Users who are viewing this thread