Competition/Tour designer is stuffed and needs fixing

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  • Some custom stadiums don't appear in the ground override section if they're assigned as a home ground
  • Despite choosing a host nation for the ODI World Cup it still randomly gets assigned to another country
  • You can't even choose what groups teams are assigned in the ODI world cup that's random aswell
  • I can't even add a tri-series that I've created or that exists in the game to a tour and there is no explanation as to why this happens and it even occurs when there is nothing added to the tour and it's blank
  • No ability to choose a host nation or ground override if I want to play the tri-series by itself in competition mode
  • Can't even create a custom competition with groups in it
  • No ability to choose which test is a day/night test and which is a day game in the tour mode. Three timeslots are issued on the default setting of tests and it's random as to which ones are used
Why have competitions and tours been neglected so badly in DBC 17 and AC? The ground override was stuffed in DBC 14 and never got patched but IIRC all the correct customisation was there but now you can't even do that

Hester

County Cricketer
  • Some custom stadiums don't appear in the ground override section if they're assigned as a home ground
  • Despite choosing a host nation for the ODI World Cup it still randomly gets assigned to another country
  • You can't even choose what groups teams are assigned in the ODI world cup that's random aswell
  • I can't even add a tri-series that I've created or that exists in the game to a tour and there is no explanation as to why this happens and it even occurs when there is nothing added to the tour and it's blank
  • No ability to choose a host nation or ground override if I want to play the tri-series by itself in competition mode
  • Can't even create a custom competition with groups in it
  • No ability to choose which test is a day/night test and which is a day game in the tour mode. Three timeslots are issued on the default setting of tests and it's random as to which ones are used
Why have competitions and tours been neglected so badly in DBC 17 and AC? The ground override was stuffed in DBC 14 and never got patched but IIRC all the correct customisation was there but now you can't even do that

Agree, it's a total mess. Host nation means nothing as every stadium chosen by the game is the stadium of the home team in each fixture . Just another feature bigant put in the game to make it appear like a feature but it's actually bs.

You can't even change what ball you use.

Users who are viewing this thread