Config Editor..

kartik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys..

i m trying to download config editro to install a patch . but i m getting a error when i try to open the editor..

Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of the depencies not correctly registeres: a file is missing or invaild.

can someone please take a look...thanks for all ur help!!!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I think u can download that from the download section under 'Essential files' or 'Miscallaneous'

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
hope this helps

In the essential files folder on this site there is a couple of folders needed for the config editor to work. Download those, and extract them into the config editor file and it should work. Hope this helps... :drinks

kartik

School Cricketer
no actually i m able to download config editor and unzip it. but it is not opening...thats the problem..

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
!!!???

kartik said:
no actually i m able to download config editor and unzip it. but it is not opening...thats the problem..
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about... you need those files for the config editor to work. I had the same problem as you but after I did this it worked fine and I could use patches easily. :)

kartik

School Cricketer
ok..thanks it is working..but now one more thing. when i import those graphic files. none of these is working. like i install that Nine TV graphic using graphic importer. it import the file, but nothing is working on the game.

can someone help me with that???

thanks...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
When you extract the nine stuff make sure you put it in the bats folder (not in the nine folder). Then on GI, press 'import as zip' and choose the original file. It works for me. If it doesn't than you'll have to post again. :D :drinks :onpc

kartik

School Cricketer
ok..lets hope it works...what abt kits, umpire ODI's, stumps and all those things, how to install them. thanks for all ur help!!

also when u install the patch, how do u notice the change. can u also tell me the controllers...

THANKS!!!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
help

kartik said:
ok..lets hope it works...what abt kits, umpire ODI's, stumps and all those things, how to install them. thanks for all ur help!!

also when u install the patch, how do u notice the change. can u also tell me the controllers...

THANKS!!!
Wow man you need a lot of help! You have to do more or less the same thing to kits, umpire ODI's, stumps etc. as you do to tv graphics. You obviously notice the changes when you install tv graphics, kits etc. and you will find it more difficult to bat and bowl with an A.I patch.

When you ask 'controllers', does that mean you want to know the controls???
Plz explain.

I've only had this game since Wednesday!!! LOL :D :onpc

kartik

School Cricketer
ya...i m new to this site. and to game also.

controllers means ya like controls like how to hit shot . which specific buttons and bowling...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't you have a manual?

I've given you the basic stuff.

Kartik: I've added you to my buddy list. :D

Your friendly neighbourhood Pepi :drinks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread