Cool sites

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Topic is pinned but please can you provide a short summary as to why the site is worth visiting also when providing links

Thanks

Radaga

International Coach
I saw this site a while ago and i forgot to post it:
www.chappellway.com
It is a website made by Greg Chappell.
It gives you personal access to Greg Chappell.
It has comprehensive investigation into cricket techniques, nutrition, training, and player/coach devlopement.

It has a class room, with videos and self learning programs, coaching room with different coaching techniques, a disscussion forum, a training room which will expand on popular topics posted in the forum, a resource room with downloads and a shop.

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
www.gamefaqs.com

This site a message board, reviews, guides for any game you can think of (well, almost any game). Seriously, if you haven't been there before, you must be living under a rock!

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
www.neowin.net

Best & Fastest Forums you will ever find in the world. It will help you find all your problem solutions, since the no. of users is huge and they reply fast.

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
www.mavaindia.org

For those who think women are not to be battered. An indian voluntary organization Men Against Violence & Abuse (MAVA) fighting violence against women.

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
www.themexp.org

A very good site for those who want to change the look and feel of the XP operating system. Also has a very good collection of wallpapers and is updated quickly!

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Sports Capital is awesome. But I found about the site off SEN 1116 with Toni Schibecci - World Sport Overnight, not planetcricket.org. Keep promoting it Jarryd and it will become just as successful as planetcricket.org.
From Duffarama.

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Thats what really makes me feel good. The fact that all the big sites like planet cricket and bomberblitz all started off small like mine.

Users who are viewing this thread