county 3rd and 5th wicket partnership

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
stop posting your edited SCREENIES, its obvious you did, why is background miscoloured and why is there a border? god your such a dropkick

newzolt

Club Captain
langerrox said:
, its obvious you did, why is background miscoloured and why is there a border? god your such a dropkick

i took the screenshot in 1024 resolution for clarity.when there's no clarity you say i cheat,when there's clarity u say i cheat! before that according to you i had placed all my fielders behind the stumps!

hey stop being childish just for your petty records.if someone manages to break them, he cheats.its fine you accept the records of those you like and reject those you don't like!!that's not in the right spirit apart from losing temper and calling names.if other records hurt you so much then please say so!

langerrox

International Coach
you obvious had them in editing software or you wouldn't of made a border thing
didnt think people would go so low to edit screenshots...

newzolt

Club Captain
that's enough!i have one of my previous saved games and i am posting it soon though its 1 year back and not including the mega match but still will do for people like you!

langerrox

International Coach
Dude, we proved that your other 'records' do not work, you cannot score more than 8 an ball and your records turned out to be 13.5 a ball, and also your other savefile didn't work:o didnt see that coiming

waiting for savfile..

newzolt

Club Captain
hey
the saved game file has been posted in the top performers thread!

and it isn't my fault if after a huge score the game crashes when you go to save the gamefile!

langerrox

International Coach
those records are crap anyway. so you havent proved that u dont edit ur screenies

see i even beat yours

Attachments

• partnership.jpg
    partnership.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 34

newzolt

Club Captain
well if you have downloaded the saved game file then please look at the team performance as soon i will be posting that as a record!and the partnership record of the team can be checked.
i hope that if these are crap for you then please post your team performance.i challenge you it can't be better than mine ie.for maximum no. of times a county team has won all the trophies on trot.mine is 9 ie:from 2008 to 2016.this time like all other times you can't acuse me of cheating.

as far as that software is concerned its for converting bmp file to jpg format to reduce its size.the proof is that you can very well go in the teams performance and partnership records section and verify for yourself the screenshots which have been posted.unfortunately you can't go and check the matches of previous seasons otherwise you could have checked them also!

Last edited:

langerrox

International Coach
let me guess this straight, your guys made 1013 runs, 200 in 32 balls, yet the partnerships arent all worth over 300? or 400? You been found out.

newzolt

Club Captain
langerrox said:
those records are crap anyway. so you havent proved that u dont edit ur screenies

see i even beat yours
anyways i can't see that you beat my record partnership for 3rd and 5th wicket for which i have posted my partnership table.hope you learn some maths dear.you can't cry that the screenie has been edited as the proof is in front of everybody!

langerrox

International Coach
Answer my question, if Your guys made 1000+ runs wheres the 2000run partnership??

newzolt

Club Captain
langerrox said:
let me guess this straight, your guys made 1013 runs, 200 in 32 balls, yet the partnerships arent all worth over 300? or 400? You been found out.

after playing that great match which happens in the next season the computer just failed to save that match and so the screenshots were the only proof.everytime you went to save the game during that match the game would crash so the only option i had was to save the screenshots.now my saved game fails to enter the next season.had the game been saved during that match the records would have been in their section!

langerrox

International Coach
Ohh, Typical Excuse you've been proven wrong just stop being a dropkick.

Users who are viewing this thread