CPU should chase a score

msamina

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The CPU should be intelligent and chase a score rather than go at some specified run-rate.

It should be aware that it needs to steady the innings first before accelerating if it loses a couple of sudden wickets.

mehkar

International Coach
good opinions guyzzzzzzzz but if u bowl well u will got early wickets and hope u 'll win the game

Lattimorx

School Cricketer
yes but on BLIC the AI never takes runs until late in the innings. They need to find gaps in the field and I think maybe using a vision cone like the one in Madden 06 might be make things better.

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
thats one of the worst parts of RPIC...you set the opposition 250 and they come out and block. Hit it to fine leg and dont run or slap it to cover and point repeatedly...damn annoying!! :mad:

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Yes, that is why I always like to "cheat" after losing the toss! :(
What I do is that I choose bowling. Autoplay, if there is a low total I bowl the last 5 overs with wides and full tosses so they can get big total.
Than start steady, and then get speed with the overs! :)

srk121

International Coach
A.I. Graphics, Stadiums, Editors, these will be in the cricket project.. new game by a forum member legend master. keep an eye on it guys.

Blackadder

School Cricketer
genghis_khan said:
thats one of the worst parts of RPIC...you set the opposition 250 and they come out and block. Hit it to fine leg and dont run or slap it to cover and point repeatedly...damn annoying!! :mad:
Cricket games are always better when playing against someone who will use different tactics against you and also take the runs when they're on offer. The computer can only be made so smart.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
for a time a computer can beats u as an opponent but as u play game again and again u became perfect and then comp never beats u, so play with a real opponent as multiplayer then it looks some interesting.

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
well..this can be implemented easily with programmers having decent programming skills,but then, those programmers should also know the fundamentals of cricket (at least) otherwise there will bugs all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread