CR wont start

dilannaik007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys. Im trying to run the demo on my pc. I am using windows 7 and when i start the game it starts with black screen then goes back to my desktop and it just wont start up at all. Any reasons for this?

Specs:

Processor: AMD athlon (tm) 64 * 2 Dual Core Processor 3800 + 2 cpu's ~ 2.0GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Chip type: GeForce 6150 LE

P

pcfan123

CR wont start? sound more like a solution than a problem. Good riddance to the game

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
CR wont start? sound more like a solution than a problem. Good riddance to the game

:laugh :laugh

I hope you like baseball dude. MLB10 comes out on the 2nd of March. That franchise got just about everything right. It's such a shame that a cricket counterpart doesn't exist. We'd be in heaven, we really would.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Hey guys. Im trying to run the demo on my pc. I am using windows 7 and when i start the game it starts with black screen then goes back to my desktop and it just wont start up at all. Any reasons for this?

Specs:

Processor: AMD athlon (tm) 64 * 2 Dual Core Processor 3800 + 2 cpu's ~ 2.0GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Chip type: GeForce 6150 LE

are you using the default nvidia drivers that come with windows 7? If yes please update your drivers.

and btw a similar thread was already created before so just do a quick search before creating a new thread:)

P

pcfan123

I like baseball but I LOVE cricket. I cant even compare the two. Its such a shame that Americans dont take to cricket. Otherwise we'd have fantastic games and the players would be making 10s of millions a year.

It will be a long time before a cricket game can match MLB 09 the Show, maybe even 5-6 years, thats the sad part

dilannaik007

School Cricketer
are you using the default nvidia drivers that come with windows 7? If yes please update your drivers.

and btw a similar thread was already created before so just do a quick search before creating a new thread:)

Thanx alot mate. Its working now. btw just out of curiosity wat was wrong with the title of the thread and where did baseball come from?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Nothing wrong with the title mate..... It's just not really a bad thing that it wont start:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread