Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 15 of my batting career mode series from Cricket 19. In this episode, we're back following a fantastic effort with the ball in a 50 over club game. Can we help chase the total with bat, with just over 4 runs an over required?

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 16 of my batting career mode series from Cricket 19. Today, we celebrate being awarded the club captaincy with another 50 over game. We've made some changes to the Leeds line up to strengthen our batting line up. Can we lead by example at the top of the order?

Last edited:

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 17 of my batting career mode series from Cricket 19. In this episode, we return on the verge of our first career century. We're also trying to build a second innings lead for our Leeds club side, with the new responsibility of the captaincy on our shoulders.

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 18 of my batting career mode series from Cricket 19. In this episode, we're back for our first ever career final. We've had great success in the 50 over cup this season and have a chance to lead our side to victory in the final!

Users who are viewing this thread