Cricket 2002 Online GAMEPLAY PATCH ver. 2.0 - now online!

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Everybody,
You all will be pleased to know that Cricket 2002 Online GAMEPLAY PATCH has been updated by Sangam. The update features cool new kits, loading screens and in-game music.
Please visit http://www.c2002online.tk for more information and to download.

Regards,
Ritwik

S

sonic

Why thank you Ritwik, the patch is great, its all good...some people are moaning about all the nicks, but i say thats part of the skill of the game..its just a shame bowling is made that bit easier :;): :P

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sonic
how is bowling made that bit easier ???

S

sonic

well i always try to get the ball to move away from the batsman and with the patch, three slips and two gully's do the trick...wam bam thank you mam..if they try and sweep more often than not a well placed fielder at backward square solves that little catching problem...and then if they decide to crack a few down the ground, well...i have'nt got that far yet as I was playing Bangladesh :D :laugh: It is very good so far though Zim...you've done a great job, I will be enthralled to see how I fare versus Australia, thats the test...bowling Bangladesh out for 31 was not my idea of fun, but hey...this patch rocks man, one day games are more competitive thats for sure...not sure about the aggression levels for test matches though ???

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh I see......

To fix the amount of edges you get in game just do the following:

Open the l_hard.cfg file.

In there amend the edgeaverage value from its current 0.85 to a lower value. Try reducing it by 0.1 at a time. Ie try 0.75, then try 0.65 if the amt of edges are too great :)

This patch wasn't designed for test matches I am afraid :(

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Hey guys,like the new patch.Just installed it and I have to say,it is the best!I'd like to thank everyone who helped make it(and who made it).

AussieFan10

School Cricketer
Its the best Gameplay patch I think.

I downloaded it a while ago and im still using it now and I think that its pretty good. I wish the bowling would be even harder though!

A

amber22

If you want harder bowling try cool gameplay patch from boss . It is good

Users who are viewing this thread