Cricket 2004 INTERVIEW with EA Rep

C

cricketfan1

That preview is extremely harsh. There is no way the game an be as bad as that, because if it was it would be worse than 2002! Id be happy with an updated 2002 with domestic sides an editor and a few more options - and we will get all of those so im happy to buy the game and enjoy playing it whatever these critical previews say it wont affect me in the slightest and ill still pre-order it as soon as some news is out.

N

Nirav85

please we have a topci for that(no we really do, and there is nothing wrong with it) so please post in the correct topic

F

foz

When is there going 2 b an actual ea sports site for circket 2004
i wont some decent infomation on everything that is circket 2004
Can anyone help me in my request

PLEZ :( :( :(

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
They'll release it after the game is released i say.

but keep checking back im sure one off the members will post it.

I

imported_potter

I think they will release the demo before the game comes out because they have pushed the date to 18th(atleast thats what I've heard). So think they are working on a demo.

C

cricka17

i read that aus. uses pal encoding and that if i ordered c2k4 from aus(as the release is so much earlier than UK) it would work on my ps2. :wacko:

has anyone else decided to take this route in purchasing the game? ;)

K

kalavala

Can u do a big favour for me.
All the system reqs. are met on my PC but narcist and me jus found out that Cricket 2004 doesnt Support Intel Chipsets!!!! :mellow:
Can u ask him if they'll ever make a patch for that.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The interview has already happened.

Anyway, I asked my boss at work about this today and he says that most onboard graphics chips are not proper 3D cards, and don't support many of the features that a proper card would. So even if you do have 32MB of video RAM, the chipset isn't compatible.

S

squiz

i dunno if this has been asked b4 but in the interview it said that there will be a world league, any help on finding it?

Users who are viewing this thread