Cricket 2004 News and Info

R

rahul jain

I really wish & deram , i could be a part at EA team! :( But at the same time i really fell for the efforts of all the friends of the team, As there is an open smuggling of EA cd's roms here in INDIA. almost in entire INDIA including my home city Hyderabad , we get EA sports cd's & play station cd's for ab't ONE (1) dollar. i really feel for my fellow friends . here by i kuldeep jain request you ta take some strict action over this mammoth issue .

thanking u :mellow:
kuldeep jain, hyd. 27.

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Auwais Barthez+Apr 12 2004, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Auwais Barthez @ Apr 12 2004, 01:34 PM)</div>
Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 11 2004, 04:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jeromedascorp
@Apr 11 2004, 04:15 PM
They shud give it to the developers of BLC

They already have. Cricket 2002 and 2004 were worked on by the same team as BLC.
Who were..? [/b]
The Codemasters group has the same staff as the current HB-Studios team....

U

uman

i have download 3 kits and 5 bats but i can't get them in the game.

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!

R

ricky123

Originally posted by uman@Apr 18 2004, 09:53 PM
i have download 3 kits and 5 bats but i can't get them in the game.

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!
:D it is very easy just replace the original bats with this and use gd kitreplacer from cricket2004.co.uk

U

uman

System error &H8007007E (-2147024770) (that what it says in readme file)

component comdly32.oxc or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid (when i try to open it)

L

liquid_decoy_006

i got the same problem because i reinstalled windows and then i downloaded Comdlg32.ocx. I tried to extract it to the specific path but then it says access is denied and cannot create the Comdlg32.ocx. Can someone help me because it worked for me earlier before reinstalling windows.

Users who are viewing this thread