Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
How to play ground shot using step forward / dancing down to wicket... Controller guide is buggy in the net challenge... It didn't showing pro batting controls...
Post automatically merged:

How to play ground shot using step forward / dancing down to wicket... Controller guide is buggy in the net challenge... It didn't showing pro batting controls...

D

Deleted member 185125

Post automatically merged:

On Pro or arcade?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Lets hope if BA will add UAE all 3 stadiums in extra category so we can directly start T20 WC soon game releases instead rely on stadium downloads etc.
also there is hell of realism and difference in BA stadiums and academy ones.
Would be great but I don't think it will happen though. I don't think they have ECB rights. [Emirates not England]

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I hope there will be more statistical data in the game because, even if it's not that big of a thing, it really adds to the experience of the game for me. I just like seeing stats like the strike rate of a batsman, the number of fours and sixes the player hit, the number of maidens bowled by a bowler etc.., [And I really hope they add the individual rating of each certain player rather than just overall rating in team selection.]

Also, just like how LBW is to big eye, was there any system to check the Ultra Edge in cricket 19?

Last edited:

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I hope there will be more statistical data in the game because, even if it's not that big of a thing, it really adds to the experience of the game for me. I just like seeing stats like the strike rate of a batsman, the number of fours and sixes the player hit, the number of maidens bowled by a bowler etc.., [And I really hope they add the individual rating of each certain player rather than just overall rating in team selection.]

Also, just like how LBW is to big eye, was there any system to check the Ultra Edge in cricket 19?
There was that black and white playback option which highlighted where the ball hit, this had the little onscreen box which showed any high/low pitched sounds. Trouble was it didn’t work, so if the ball actually did hit the bat (go through it) but the game didn’t recognise it then you wouldn’t see anything on hot spot or snicko/ultra edge

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not very impressed with what I've seen so far. Too cartoonish and arcade like for my liking. Speaks volumes about how little money there is in making a Cricket game. Thanks to all the **** corrupt countries that have financial control in the sport.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Its happening guys !!!
Noice!! There will be group asking for date now :P (just for fun! And don't pounce on me now)

Users who are viewing this thread