Cricket 24: Academy Logo Creations and Bat Discussion in General

Welcome to this thread on Planet Cricket, Cricket 24: Academy Creations and Bat Discussions! As a passionate bat geek, I've created this space for everyone who shares a fascination with cricket bats and cricket gear. Here, we'll dive into the nuances of Cricket 24 Academy Creations (Bats), discuss the latest cricket bat innovations from leading cricketing brands, or even exchange tips on selecting the perfect bat for your playing style. All in all, let's have a blast!

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
This new SG actually looks cool

GI4SwruW0AERV21

The RP Spider it's called and limited to only 17 pieces!

Notreve

School Cricketer
This new SG actually looks cool

GI4SwruW0AERV21

The RP Spider it's called and limited to only 17 pieces!
Really nice looking bat. Think it would be a very popular now Pant is back in the Indian squad. Mad how bats are so individual now.
Btw I'm turning into a a bat geek too!

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Really nice looking bat. Think it would be a very popular now Pant is back in the Indian squad. Mad how bats are so individual now.
Btw I'm turning into a a bat geek too!
I agree! Altough, I also understand why there's a shift towards more individual bats tho! Like, if you're a diehard fan of KL Rahul, you would definitely get yourself a bat that promises to replicate what he uses.

Last edited:

Notreve

School Cricketer
I agree! Altough, I also understand why there's a shift towards more individual bats tho! Like, if you're a diehard fan of KL Rahul, you would definitely get yourself a bat that promises to replicate what he uses.
I like the individuality, but maybe not so good for bat creators!! Would like that Pant bat though!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Go on then...
So, main ones are the SG Nexus, Savage, Sunny Tonny Icon + Black and Chamika Karunaratne's custom, from SS we have Rahane, Tilak Varma, QDK, RVD, Tim David and Finn Allen's. EM Maxxum is used by a lot of of pros, RNS Max 1.

Then for county sides, the new Kippax range, Neon and H4L ranges cover the most players.

Obviously take your time and prioritise what you'd like doing. I don't expect half of these to be done but without just saying "check the spreadsheet and go mental" that's a solid list

saad9665

School Cricketer
Hi can someone please upload a tutorial for how to vectorize a bat logo? I am done with this as I dont have any knowledge of editing but i want to create bats. i have done using trace bitmap tool to create a vectorized image of the bat but i dont know what to do next. youtube and chatgpt helps only 0%. thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4913.jpeg
    IMG_4913.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 7

saad9665

School Cricketer
There will a new gray nicolls bat coming this july. Gray- Nicolls Victus. currently i have seen stoinis and robinson using it. its not available anywhere thankfully i zoomed in very much to read the name and ask gray-nicolls australia. they confirmed it

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So, main ones are the SG Nexus, Savage, Sunny Tonny Icon + Black and Chamika Karunaratne's custom, from SS we have Rahane, Tilak Varma, QDK, RVD, Tim David and Finn Allen's. EM Maxxum is used by a lot of of pros, RNS Max 1.

Then for county sides, the new Kippax range, Neon and H4L ranges cover the most players.

Obviously take your time and prioritise what you'd like doing. I don't expect half of these to be done but without just saying "check the spreadsheet and go mental" that's a solid list
I found a really good Sunny Tommy icon in academy.

I think all the SS bats are available already, if not I'll try to make them again.

Neon should be easy, H4L idk, so I might start on May 8th. Hence a few days to finish them... So like May 13th maybe idk

Notreve

School Cricketer
Would personally like some of the SF bats, Almandus, Triumph, Magnum etc., that some of the Sri Lanka players use.
Maybe the newer Seven Horses bats well, think there is a old version on the academy!

They are probably on Salmans long list to as well!

Users who are viewing this thread