ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Feeling very tired, just finished a night shift, read about the big announcement and now I feel refreshed!

Is 9pm Australian time 12pm UK time?

angad

Chairman of Consent
4 more hours to go :D!!!

I think we should keep our excitement in check!! It might just be (as someone already mentioned) the website reveal :D!

izhar394

School Cricketer
4 more hours to go :D!!!

I think we should keep our excitement in check!! It might just be (as someone already mentioned) the website reveal :D!

for wht r u waiting is there any surprise ro come from ross :eek:

volley191

School Cricketer
I am sure if the trailer is released along with the website we would all be the happiest people on earth, but that said, the excitement will also reach its peak and the release date questions will drastically increase.

Well that adds to more excitement, So Ross hopefully your surprise is a trailer :D

angad

Chairman of Consent
I am sure if the trailer is released along with the website we would all be the happiest people on earth, but that said, the excitement will also reach its peak and the release date questions will drastically increase.

Well that adds to more excitement, So Ross hopefully your surprise is a trailer :D

Dont think we will get a trailer today!! But it wont be too long now considering they are 'atleast' revealing the official website, which means the PR campaign has just begun :D!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good idea to keep the feet on the ground. I think people will like it but it is not the release date, trailer, nor is it the name.

It's not screenshots either....

D

Dutch

Good idea to keep the feet on the ground. I think people will like it but it is not the release date, trailer, nor is it the name.

It's not screenshots either....

Darn! You did Bourke Street just for the hell of it....... typical Ross; Cheeky!

Users who are viewing this thread