Your Cricket Cricket Bat

Taezer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, i live in Canada and the Cricket Bats here are really expensive so i told my dad to buy me one when he goes to india in 2 days. Can anyone give me an estimate of how much a genuine bat would cost there. I am looking to buy a Puma stealth 5000 or 4500gt or a Reebok Blast grade 1 or 2 English willow.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Reeboks were about Rs.3000 when I went in October. They were the old black ones though. I don't know aobut the new blue ones. An MRF was roughly Rs.8-10K.

My bat was Rs.6500 which was roughly £85 :cool:

I don't think you'll get a Puma bat in India unless you go to one of the big shops in Mumbai.

Jit

International Cricketer
dude puma u cant get it in india as sanjay bhai said otherwise go to a big shop

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'd say 2000 rupees up is quite pricey for a school-level cricketer.

I got a really nice bat in Kashmir for just 150 rupees. Sure it broke within a year, but it had a really nice middle and was a good weight...

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Reeboks are the cheapest, I you're one of them people who want Bats which your 'Stars' use :p. But I'd reccomend an SG or an SS, They are cheap and quaity.

Jit

International Cricketer
i bought a slaz pro blade from india for 2000ruppies grade 1 willow and oh boy it got a nice middle but i forgot to knock so i put some seam marks on lol but now its all right.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
That is about 25 Pounds I think. Where did you get it from?

Jit

International Cricketer
That is about 25 Pounds I think. Where did you get it from?

lol in mumbai and my uncle got a discount cuz he knew the guy who sells them its was like way more than 2000 ruppies but i bought a whole kit so i got in 6000ruppies

Taezer

School Cricketer
dude puma u cant get it in india as sanjay bhai said otherwise go to a big shop

can you buy puma anywhere in chennai? because thats where he's going to be most of the trip.

Jit

International Cricketer
can you buy puma anywhere in chennai? because thats where he's going to be most of the trip.

well i think its not impossible but he will have to look hard and why dont you buy other bats cuz puma can be impossible to find sometimes as i told my uncle i wanted puma he couldnt find it so he bought a slaz

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
You might find one. But it might be a fake :p

Users who are viewing this thread