AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello Folks,

I have been on Planetcricket since Aug 2008, joined the forums to play in the leagues and then as we grow in life just have moved on to more professional arena.

I have always been involved with this community in some or other way, I have created few simulators years back with very few knowledge on programming languages like

Slogfest Simulator 2011 - Cricket Leagues Simulators Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

:: Ultimate Tie Breaker :: A Small Update & Version 5 Out :: | Page 3 - Cricket Leagues Simulators Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Yes i was a amateur in programming those days but with experience now in my hand and know little bit better :p I have decided to make a new simulator called Cricket Champion.

I am interested in few people to create players, I have the editor for the simulator ready. I have few more functionality ready, I am planning to release the simulator end of this month or even early.

I am interested in few testers. Please anyone interested feel free to reply in this thread below. More information on what the simulator is what is Cricket Champion and how and what will be answered shortly. Hoping I generate some interest in everyone.

Attachments

• Cricket Champions.rar
    509.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Idea

My current idea of Cricket Champion is to create a simulation environment between two teams. The two teams will have only two players each facing in a two over match. There is a lot of times we wonder what if Dhoni played with Anderson against Kohli and Aamir, who will be win? So thats what I am implementing. You will select two players with a combination of like a batsman/wicket keeper/all rounder and bowler/all rounder.
Both the players will bowl one over each to the opposite team and then normal cricketing rules apply.

Future Goals

My plan is to continue supporting this simulator and reach the level of 5 overs,10 overs and 20 overs.

Current Status

The current status of this application is the editor is ready where you can create a player. The editor checks if the player already exists or not in the database for duplicate records.

I have the toss system implemented, also you can select which four players you want to play with.

Work In Progress

Simulation (60% done)
Saving as PNG and txt file
Ground Editor (Part of v2)
Pitch (Part of v2)

Version 2 will include pitch types,grounds and many more and has a tentative release date of August 2016.

Attachments

• Cricket Champions.rar
    509.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What I need?

I am in search for few beta testers & player creators. You can add players from all over the world all the countries, Associates, Affiliates & Top 10.

Would love if people like @Dipak @The Author @VC the slogger @Fenil @AB the smasher @Sodium @Na Maloom Afraad can help me in creating well skilled players. Dont want people entering a 100 for Virat Kohli and 60 for other players. I want well balanced players.

A batsman can be skilled between 0 to 100 and so as well bowlers

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yes, I would require help in creating players. Your expertise with Associate players would be greatly useful. Plus it takes less then 20 seconds to create a player @The Author

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I can help you with creating Pakistani players.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Awesome that will help @CerealKiller . I will post more information and download link soon in like 2 days

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Have attached the editor on first post. Keeping the editor password protected as I want good skillful players. @CerealKiller @The Author I am going to PM you the userid and password.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Thank you @Simon your knowledge on Bangladesh players will be really helpful. Sending you username password. You can download the editor from first post.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Thank you guys. I have PMed you guys the username and password. Use that to log in to the application posted on the first post. Its a simple install and run app.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@themusketeer has bought up an issue, I am currently fixing it. Will post a newer version of the editor soon.

Users who are viewing this thread