Sign-ups Cricket-Championship.com Planet Cricket Leagues

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Did you recieved any alert??[DOUBLEPOST=1423762437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok i will accept yours :) How to play

Haha, you only have 15 minutes to set up your teams, you're crazy guys :-)
Just set up your default lineup for whatever format you are playing as quick as you can, it's easy to see who is good at what and line them up in the right order.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Hehe, Na Maloom Afraad, your "South African" team is full of players with Pakistani names due to you originally signing up as a Pakistani team, you need to sign a bunch of de Villiers badly to make your lineup look right, hehe.
We will just say they are a bunch of Imran Tahir type journeymen who have all ended up in South Africa.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Haha, you only have 15 minutes to set up your teams, you're crazy guys :-)
Just set up your default lineup for whatever format you are playing as quick as you can, it's easy to see who is good at what and line them up in the right order.
I had already picked :D BTW Do you know @Slowcoach how to make your own player or select any other player

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Hehe, Na Maloom Afraad, your "South African" team is full of players with Pakistani names due to you originally signing up as a Pakistani team, you need to sign a bunch of de Villiers badly to make your lineup look right, hehe.
We will just say they are a bunch of Imran Tahir type journeymen who have all ended up in South Africa.
Who cares! I'm here to play, not be a racist or something.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
I had already picked :D BTW Do you know @Slowcoach how to make your own player or select any other player

You can buy players on the transfer market, click on Transfers on the left and the option to search for players for sale will appear.

You can also draft young players I think, click on Drafts on the left and the option to draft new players in the next draft will come up, you can prioritise the types of players you want in the draft too.
Haven't seen how it works fully, I prioritised my drafts but they don't get drawn til the 15th.

Also, go to Training, and set training for all your players so they start improving, you can set training in whichever skills you like, there are a few options.[DOUBLEPOST=1423763831][/DOUBLEPOST]
But i can't wait for 4 hours do something

Pity Red King, he has to wait 4 days, lol.

Last edited:

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Ok people, we have signed up in the countries we most enjoy and identify with, meaning all our players are born in those countries, even though we were going to represent different nations in the ICC for this story idea.
It doesn't matter, the important thing is we have signed up and are playing.

I suggest we play as our Club Teams and organise tournaments and series amongst ourselves as part of an unofficial Planet Cricket Club Championship, I can still post all the results on here, it's just the nationalities of the player's in our squads make the international FTP idea a bit unrealistic (not to mention all the players being fictitious anyway, lol).

Last edited:

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
You can buy players on the transfer market, click on Transfers on the left and the option to search for players for sale will appear.

You can also draft young players I think, click on Drafts on the left and the option to draft new players in the next draft will come up, you can prioritise the types of players you want in the draft too.
Haven't seen how it works fully, I prioritised my drafts but they don't get drawn til the 15th.

Also, go to Training, and set training for all your players so they start improving, you can set training in whichever skills you like, there are a few options.[DOUBLEPOST=1423763831][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pity Red King, he has to wait 4 days, lol.
Because I am From India and after 4 hours the time will be some what 3:00 AM so it will be over night

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Because I am From India and after 4 hours the time will be some what 3:00 AM so it will be over night

It should still be going when you wake up I think, not sure at what speed the game plays though, haven't watched one live all the way through but it seems to move at the same pace as cricinfo.
Just remember to organise a game in a convenient timeslot using the clock at the top of the site as a guide next time.
I'm hanging out to watch this match too, I want to sledge you both from the crowd.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
It should still be going when you wake up I think, not sure at what speed the game plays though, haven't watched one live all the way through but it seems to move at the same pace as cricinfo.
Just remember to organise a game in a convenient timeslot using the clock at the top of the site as a guide next time.
I'm hanging out to watch this match too, I want to sledge you both from the crowd.
I don't thing I will be available at midnight I will do that some other time OK @Na Maloom Afraad

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I guess, You don't have to be available during a game. Just set the game tactics, according to what You want and pick a playing xi. That's what I think, strategy games are all about.
You have to set as only request sender can change them I checked but I can't do anything

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Don't know if you can reschedule a friendly once it's been cued up.
If you're bored maybe just set your training, and fiddle around with drafts and transfers and tactics to see what you can do.
You can fine tune your tactics for the match before it starts, I'm sure it will help, though I really have no idea what good tactics are yet.
You can update your tactics at the end of each session during a match too, but it's not really essential, is more important later in 4 day matches I think.

Users who are viewing this thread