Cricket Coach - 4 new screenshots available

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rockingham Software have released four new screenshots of Cricket Coach. Cricket Coach is the sequel to the popular Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager, a cricket management game.

You can view the screenshots at www.rockinghamgames.com

Ste

Executive member
Yes definatly looks promising! Good to see another cricket management game coming now after the ICC series was stopped.

Ste

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the feedback - Ste, regarding the other issue we'll get in touch at some stage once we've had a chance to talk to discuss it with each other :)

Ste

Executive member
Thanks...will be interested to here from you more soon then! If there is good interest shown in the game in this thread ill perhaps get a seperate forum set up for it. The "
Cricket Game Development Project(s)" forum is really for freeware and shareware cricket games but with a commercial release like Cricket Coach perhaps a seperate forum is needed.

Ste

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I'm certainly looking forward to this game. MVCM was a very comprehensive game, if a little buggy, but suffered from the lack of a decent match engine. I hope theres an improvement in this release.

membersstand

School Cricketer
Ooooh secret deals going on between Ste and *Cricket Coach* *starts whisper campaign :p*

You can't make a CC forum, mine will go from 1 post a week to one a month :(

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
I don't think theres much call for a forum over here - we will soon be launching the official forums again. A thread is probably sufficient whilst the game is under development.

Ste

Executive member
membersstand said:
Ooooh secret deals going on between Ste and *Cricket Coach* *starts whisper campaign :p*

You can't make a CC forum, mine will go from 1 post a week to one a month :(

:p sorry! There won't be one then! You've only got the official ones to worry about now!

Ste

Sureshot

Executive member
Really looking forward to this. I pondered over buying Vuaghans Cricket Manager for about 3 months but decided against it as i couldnt find ICC2002 on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread