Cricket Dvds

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheers...
Finally all the preliminary exams are over! :)
To bad for me that Pak-Lanka series finished off today! :(
Just went to school for a couple of hours and Younis Khan took away the pleasure of watching the winning runs live from me! :crying
Anyway, it's always great to have Cricket Dvd'z to watch when you really want to watch cricket, but there is no match on tv or you don't wan't to play a cricket game..
So I thougt that we could post what Cricket MOVIES there are and which one you suggest? :D
Now I mean cricket movies of matches & series or like a Hollywood cricket film! With actors and all that..
I just know 2..
Silence Please... The Dressing Room..
That is the most shittiest movie I have ever watched, I am not a big fan of the Indian team, but really. I feel poor for those real lads..
Those g**'s in this movie really set's the Indian cricket team in bad light, because they are much better...
Anyway the songs, the story & the quality was just crap on this movie!
So no one watch it! :D (Bollywood Movie btw)
Another Indian cricket movie is "Iqbal" which I have heard is quite good but it doesn't work on my DVD! (STUPID PAKISTANI FAKE VERSION :mad: )
Lagaan is also another Bollywood love/cricket movie which is just great if you are Pakistani/Indian/Zimbabwean or Irish! :D

But what cricket movies are there to watch? :)
And where to get them?

Also if you know some good series or matches dvd'z post about them also..
Cheers! :happy

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Ashes: The Greatest Series is a three disc set that I've watched about eleven times in total.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
SkateBoarder said:
The Ashes: The Greatest Series is a three disc set that I've watched about eleven times in total.

Is that all? :p

DVD's I have are:
Caribbean Calypso, West Indies 0-3 England
Cape Crusaders, South Africa 1-2 England. Also includes highlights of the ODI series.
Official review of the 2003 World Cup
The Ashes box set.
English Cricket's six of the best - The 90's

I think Turbanation has hit the nail on the head with the link he posted though.

Indiangod

International Coach
Dvd's I have are:

Official review of the 2003 world cup
India vs Pakistan 2003 world cup
History of Cricket
Richie Benueds best XI

The history of circket is a good dvd, talks to through about the history of the game and legends of the game up untill 2002.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I have

World Cup 1992 Final - Pakistan VS England.
Video on Wasim Akram (legends of Cricket)
The Ashes 2005
ICC Champions trophy - Pakistan VS India
and some more...

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I have also heard about there is an old cricket film about some west indians who can't play cricket and they have neighbours and he get's good in it or something like that.. :rolleyes:

newzolt

Club Captain
Is there any dvd or vcd of the recent South Africa vs Australia world record match available?

madmusician

Club Cricketer
anakwalajinn said:
I have also heard about there is an old cricket film about some west indians who can't play cricket and they have neighbours and he get's good in it or something like that.. :rolleyes:

That film is not so old. If it's the one I think your talking about it is called Wonderous Oblivion and was out in about 2004...

Users who are viewing this thread