Cricket Jokes-Back with a great one.....

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lasith malinga saying hes unfit for he's country and being the best bowler in IPL now thats a good joke

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
lasith malinga saying hes unfit for he's country and being the best bowler in IPL now thats a good joke

Don't you find any difference between a t20 and a test match? You're a FC cricketer you should know about it (Bowling 4 overs compared to almost 20+ overs twice in 5 days).

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Don't you find any difference between a t20 and a test match? You're a FC cricketer you should know about it (Bowling 4 overs compared to almost 20+ overs twice in 5 days).

This is a very sensitive issue, so I don?t want to talk about it anymore and make people angry, am sure my Indian friends thinks its fine and IPL is important then playing for some country.. that?s fine !!!! not for me

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
WTF!! Of course it's different between T20 and Test matches. Twenty20, it's smash a few balls, get out, field, bowl max. 4 overs and it's all over in a few overs, in tests, it's bat long periods of time (maybe not for Malinga but whatever), then be in the field for a few days, and bowl 20+ overs each day.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
How to Cook Maggie?

4 simple steps to cook Maggi noodles

Step 1: boil one cup of water.

Step 2: as soon as YUVRAJ goes for batting, put the noodles in the boiledwater and put the tastemaker

Step 3: stir till YUVRAJ is onfield.

Step 4: As soon as yuvraj is back in pavilion, your noodles are ready to eat.

It doesn't happen like that nowadays.

----------

What is the Pakistani version of a hat-trick?
3 runs in 3 balls:laugh

That wasn't funny at all.

RPHKR

National Board President
Lost ball

The ball had been knocked out of the ground into the lane and everybody was out looking for it. One of the players came across an old tramp, lying in the shade.

'Excuse me' said the cricketer, 'but have you seen a cricket ball?' 'No, I haven't,' replied the tramp.

'But I've brought one from home I could sell you!'

----------

Worst spell

In school, the sports master and English teacher asked one of his brighter pupils to spell "bowling".

Back came the answer : "B-o-e-l-i-n." "That," said he, "is the worst spell of bowling I've ever seen."

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Lost ball

The ball had been knocked out of the ground into the lane and everybody was out looking for it. One of the players came across an old tramp, lying in the shade.

'Excuse me' said the cricketer, 'but have you seen a cricket ball?' 'No, I haven't,' replied the tramp.

'But I've brought one from home I could sell you!'

----------

Worst spell

In school, the sports master and English teacher asked one of his brighter pupils to spell "bowling".

Back came the answer : "B-o-e-l-i-n." "That," said he, "is the worst spell of bowling I've ever seen."

:rolleyes

The Rock

County Cricketer
Were they jokes? If yes, they were ████.

Gurjot95

National Board President
How to Cook Maggie?

4 simple steps to cook Maggi noodles

Step 1: boil one cup of water.

Step 2: as soon as YUVRAJ goes for batting, put the noodles in the boiledwater and put the tastemaker

Step 3: stir till YUVRAJ is onfield.

Step 4: As soon as yuvraj is back in pavilion, your noodles are ready to eat.
I followed your method and had to wait for whole match to get finished :facepalm. He went not out to pavillion. You ruined my party and maggie :mad

:p

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here's a joke I know:-
A prison cricket match was taking place,the convicts were playing.
A fast bowler delivered a perfect ball which the batsman missed and it just clipped a bail off the stumps.The batsman started protesting that the bail had fallen due to the strong wind.Then the umpire said"Wind or not,you're out on bail!!!".

Users who are viewing this thread