Cricket Jokes

Ha$eeB

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright galz n guys! If you know any original jokes or funny things about any cricketer, I would like you to share with rest of us. I ll start one.

It was way back in 1993, when Pakistan won the world cup. The Pakistan team like others were staying in a hotel. One of the players, i would not take the name, ordered a Pepsi in his room.

A waiteress came with the Pepsi and the chap said to him "Sit down". and he went to the Bathroom. After a while he returned and saw the waitress was sitting down with the tray in her hand and he said " No no not you, Pepsi Sit down."

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
What do Geraint Jones and Michael Jackson have in common?

They both wear gloves for no apparent reason.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
:laugh

Flintoff's captaincy, Mahmood's batting, Harmison's first Test bowling. Take your pick.

FreddieFan

International Coach
During a village match the umpire was heckled by supporters of the home side. After a while he left the field and went and sat down in a deckchair among the noisy spectators. 'What's the idea?' he was asked.

'It appears you get the best view from here,' he replied.

-Brian Johnston

D

Deleted member 13648

A very keen cricketer asked a divine, allegedly with good connections on high, whether there was any cricket in heaven.
The priest replied:"I can't tell you now, but if you come back on Sunday, I might have an answer."

On Sunday the priest told the cricketer, "I've had good news and bad news . The good news is : Yes, there is cricket in heaven . And now for the bad news, you are in to bat on Friday!"

marapets

School Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
Haha! :rtfl

If we are a joke what is the pakistan team we beat you 3-0 mate! ok you had ure injuries but that was almost an england second XI.

:boxing

D

Deleted member 13648

marapets said:
If we are a joke what is the pakistan team we beat you 3-0 mate! ok you had ure injuries but that was almost an england second XI.

:boxing
Take a joke, and he was right anyway, we're sh*t

Users who are viewing this thread