KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
My apologies to the participants in my World Test Championship; I'm currently experiencing a desperately difficult period in my life, and once I get my mental health properly in order I plan to resume the league.
GWS!

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My apologies to the participants in my World Test Championship; I'm currently experiencing a desperately difficult period in my life, and once I get my mental health properly in order I plan to resume the league.
Get Well Soon Bro :)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
take care of your health mate...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Your health should always come first.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...

I obviously haven't the slightest idea what you might be going through, so I can only wish you luck in dealing with your problems and hope you overcome them in your own time. Don't mind the leagues mate, we just want to see you get better and kick it in the ass. :thumbs

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
I'll need someone to take control of the 1906 West Indians in my CTA Olympics. I know managing a 111-year old team might sound difficult to some but contrary to popular belief, it's actually quite simple in that league with me using colored orbs (:purpo:>:goldo:/:redo:>:slvo:>:bro:>:blueo:) to reveal a player's overall quality to managers and listing them according to their batting positions on the squad post. So basically all one has to do is post lineups when required.

And I also put up stuff like this, this and this from time to time to keep things interesting. Yeah, I'm a showoff. Sue me.

Nitrogen

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I'll need someone to take control of the 1906 West Indians in my CTA Olympics. I know managing a 111-year old team might sound difficult to some but contrary to popular belief, it's actually quite simple in that league with me using colored orbs (:purpo:>:goldo:/:redo:>:slvo:>:bro:>:blueo:) to reveal a player's overall quality to managers and listing them according to their batting positions on the squad post. So basically all one has to do is post lineups when required.

And I also put up stuff like this, this and this from time to time to keep things interesting. Yeah, I'm a showoff. Sue me.
Can I?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Thanks for the spellcheck. Really had to go whilst I was typing those words, I mean really.. :p

Signing out for real this time. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread