Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would anyone be interested in a one-day league based on Bangladesh players (similar to BPL)? 5 teams should be more than enough considering the qualify of cricketers in Bangladesh (no offense). And the overseas player pool will be restricted (@CerealKiller won't be happy after reading this).

Bevab

Staff Member
Would anyone be interested in a one-day league based on Bangladesh players (similar to BPL)? 5 teams should be more than enough considering the qualify of cricketers in Bangladesh (no offense). And the overseas player pool will be restricted (@CerealKiller won't be happy after reading this).

Their domestic pool isn’t worse than Sri Lanka to be honest. Go for the eight, I know deep down you want to. ;)

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
I had an idea for a Windies league tbh . Even collected a list of their domestic players , a lot of spinners were there

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I really want to do a T20 league but with Associate countries. Like x amount of teams. Based on current rankings would be put into 2 groups Division A and Division B.
Depending on how many teams, have promotion and relegation system.

Would use Cricket 24 as its to simulate.

Bevab

Staff Member
I really want to do a T20 league but with Associate countries. Like x amount of teams. Based on current rankings would be put into 2 groups Division A and Division B.
Depending on how many teams, have promotion and relegation system.

Would use Cricket 24 as its to simulate.

I’ve long wanted to setup something akin to this too in my fictional cricket world but the amount of work I’d have to do with other leagues before getting to this one to maintain the internal world rules is keeping me away from ever starting it.

Users who are viewing this thread