Cricket Mafia - The Ashes Edition!!!

Highlander999

ICC President
Cricket Mafia - The Ashes Edition!

theashesurn1.jpg

Ok, myself and Zorax are going to be running a Cricket Mafia - The Ashes Edition, once the Wrestling Mafia is half-way started. Because it is from us, you know it is going to be good ;) I only want active people so I am only going to be letting people in who I know will be active and not feck around. You muck around, I'll boot you out, simple as :)

I need 21 people so get signing up (I'll start a reserve list as well)

Let's make this game a good one :)

RULES

1) Don't quote any communcation you recieve from me or Zorax. Paraphrase it.
2) This game will have your role and alignment revealed on death.
3) If anything in your pm overrides these rules then your pm is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, tell me. I'll 1) Modkill them and 2) try to get them banned from the next game at the very least. As well as that they'll be banned from all my games in the future.
5) Don't piss me or Zorax off.
6) This game is complicated. But not as complicated as you think. Learn to think outside the box and play outside the norm. Be different.
7) NO GHOSTS.
8) Don't post in white text. Also, be a sportsman. Remember, logic/brains/wit > white text/cheap stuff.
9) Once you're dead, you can't win. Period. Even if your alignment wins the games, only the surviving players actually win. The aim of Mafia is survival. There will be luck involved too, but good players usually make their own fate in this game.
10) Night posts may contain clues to how many factions are there and if you're a variant of a role/have a hidden factor to your role. Those with roles should keep this in mind.
11) Have fun and play to win.

1. User2010
2. LongLegs
3. Funknath
4. Abhas
5. WORLD CHAMPIONS
6. gudduthemaster
7. hMarka
8. CG123
9. MaD
10. hedger 14
11. blake
12. Ollie_H
13. ARay
14. Aditya
15. Imager36
16. BackwardPoint
17. mattfb
18. Binnu
19. The_Spin
20. treva

Reserve List

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to say, I have added a poll as to when people think this should start to get a general consensus. The games seem to be becoming a bit over kill, there is not strategy and people are taking things to personally now.

Highlander999

ICC President
Don't really think it needs to be in this thread, by all means create a poll, but not here as it is not really up to you, but everyone else if they want to play

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't want this to become over kill. A lot of people have already expressed their interests that things should need a break, some of the play at the moment just isn't deserving of more games. This is the only good place to put the poll. I don't really see what's wrong with it being here?

Anyway, I would sign up, but Im going away from Tuesday to Saturday next week.

Highlander999

ICC President
Well it's mine and Zorax's to run and I am sure if we have a concern about too much mafia games, we can air it. We aren't forcing people to sign up if they don't want to, if they think there is too much happening they can just not play.

P

pcfan123

Im in if this is after Football, wrestling and then Simpsons

really wanna play Simpsons

Users who are viewing this thread