Sign-ups Cricket Manager 2k17 |Important information #3995

Betting 10: Who is going to win the Second ODI match between India and Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
New owners target title glory for Mumbai Indians
by @talahayat
images
Mumbai Indians' new owners
121800-3fd6581386eb8c1c44b1317ca6af9d0b.jpg
The franchise's logo

In a press conference held at Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Indians' new owners Ali Bubere and Talha Hayat unveiled the team logo and jersey and talked about their team's prospects of victory in the upcoming global List-A tournament involving franchises from all over the world. They also announced Javed Miandad's retention from the previous set of players and the signings of legendary South African paceman Allan Donald, explosive English opening batsman Alex Hales and Aussie keeper-batsman Adam Gilchrist (who played for them in the last season as well) for 1.5 M $, 400k $ and 2 M $ respectively.When asked who'd they target in the next round of the auction, Hayat replied "We can't reveal you the details about who we'll look to buy and who not. You'll have to wait till the auction. What i can tell you is that we'll be looking to sign a lot of high profile names, along with some promising youngsters as well."
mi-png.157429
Mumbai Indians' new kit When a journalist asked where they aim to finish at the end of the season, Bubere replicated "Big tournaments like this don't come around very often, so obviously whenever such high-profile leagues take place, you've got to aim for a win." When revealing the team's official jersey and logo, Hayat thanked India-based pay-tv company Videocon D2h for becoming the franchise's main sponsor and global sporting giants Adidas for becoming the official kit provider. "It's great to have such big global companies aboard as sponsors for this tournament. I'm sure that their support combined with the team's hard work will bring us success in this tournament. Obviously there will be a big competition for us, but i'm sure that our team will do everything they can to bring home the trophy. We would like to wish good luck to all the other franchise owners, and thank the organisers for what is shaping up to be a magnificent tournament." The auctions are currently running, after which the league will kick off. The other franchises taking part are Bengaluru Bulls, Wellington Strikers, Harlequins CC, Bradford Vipers, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Kochi Tuskers Kerala, Bhubaneshwar Strikers, Sidney Dinamo and Chennai Super Kings.

(P.S please note that the next articles will be posted with a proper newspaper graphic. We couldn't do that for this article since @Ali. is very busy and i have no idea how to make such graphics.)

Last edited:

Rohith.

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
CSK
Profile Flag
England
Harlequins CC inaugurated

download.jpg

It was a proud evening as the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall, Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, respectively officially opened the Harlequins Cricket Club at Kensington, London.

Princes-Square-apartments-2.JPG

The club headquarters is located at 32A Bonnington Square, London SW8 1TQ, UK

TODAY's DAILY
metro.png

Last edited:

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
@talahayat @Cyclops11

I don't have any words. I'm quite stunned.
I'm really thinking why we need to wait for tournament to start for fans count.
I will somehow to try to fit in before the start of the tournament.

You guys deserve a big applause.

Round 2 results coming in few mins.

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
Round 2 Results

Brian Lara
Bradford Viper - 2 Million
Mumbai Indians - 1.4 Million

Brendon Mccllum
Kochi Tuskers Kerala - 1.9 Million
Mumbai Indians - 800,000

Brett Lee
Harlequins Cricket Club - 1.5 Million
Mumbai Indians - 800,000

Anil Kumble
Harlequins Cricket Club - 1.4 Million
Mumbai Indians - 800,000

Andy Roberts
Harlequins Cricket Club - 1.2 Million
Southampton Samurai - 1.1 Million

Angelo Matthews
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 850,000
Southampton Samurai - 700,000

Ben Stokes
Bradford Viper - 700,000
Southampton Samurai - 350,000

Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
Mumbai Indians - 600,000
Bradford Viper - 450,000

Brendon Tayor
Southampton Samurai - 450,000

Azhar Ali
Sydney Dynamo - 300,000

Bradd Haddin
Chennai Super Kings - 100,000

Taking Secret Bids for Round 3

Round|Player Name|Base Price
3 | Curtly Ambrose | 1 Million
3 | Dennis Lillee | 1 Million
3 | Chaminda Vaas | 0.5 Million
3 | Chris Cairns | 0.5 Million
3 | Chris Gayle | 0.5 Million
3 | Dale Steyn | 0.5 Million
3 | Clint Mckay |
3 | Corey Anderson |
3 | Darren Bravo |
3 | Darren Sammy |
3 | David Miller |
3 | Dinesh Chandimal |
3 | Dinesh Karthik | |
3 | Dinesh Ramdin | |

@Cyclops11 @Andrin Issac @NaviN GandhI @SamP @Sarvesh. @Jack Ryder @SixerBoy11 @Ali. @talahayat @Baahubali @Aravind. @Umair2000 @Sami Kumar @Sodium @ARKRafay @Saroj padhy @SAM.

Users who are viewing this thread