Manchester Divided Announce Sponsorship Packages

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
The Manchester Divided consortium of Zorax and Chez have today announced that they will be selling a range of sponsorship deals for the team in order to allow more people and businesses to be part of the most successful team in PCPL. The following packages are to be put up for sale:

Team Name Sponsorship
Starting bid - 1.5 million

This was used last year and led to the team being named the "Marmite Manchester Monkeys" for a period of time. This is once again available for the season and will have your name (subject to approval of the management) affixed to the team name. Names must of course be appropriate. Starting price: 2 million vCash

Shirt Sponsors
SOLD! GiggityGiggity - 1 million

A logo provided by you will be displayed prominently on the front of the shirt, centrally. The shirt will be displayed in the team thread on the first post and elsewhere for people to see it. Starting price: 1 million vCash

Secondary Shirt Sponsors
SOLD! whitehornmatt - 0.7 million

Again a logo to be affixed to the shirt, this time on the sleeve. Still and excellent opportunity. Starting Price: 0.7 million vCash

Player name sponsorship
The Spin: Starting Bid - 0.5 million
Zorax Doom: Starting Bid - 0.5 million

For the duration of the 2007 Rugby World Cup Epi Taione was known as Paddy Power. Now it is your chance to do the same! Both of the player-managers - Zorax Doom and The Spin - have their names up for sale to the highest bidder. Get your piece of the competition in every match! Starting price: 1 million vCash each (players sold separately)

Ground Name Sponsorship
SOLD! whitehornmatt - 1.5 million

Have your choice of name as the name for our home ground. This is sure to be in a prominent position a lot of the time in threads so you will really get your money's worth bidding for this! Starting Price: 1.5 million vCash

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can't wait to see what you guys rename me ;)

Just to be clear, the Manchester Divided part of the team name stays. You can add to it. For example, you could name us the "Zoraxdoom is a n00b" Manchester Divided.

Oh, BTW, you aren't allowed to name us that. :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I am not bidding for the shirt sponsors. I'll pay 2 million for Manchester United to be our shirt sponsor.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Umm...

No. Due to the offensive language.

Giggity - Sorry mate, but you'll have to bid. Someone might be willing to pay more! And we don't want to deny them of the chance of doing so, now do we ;)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Forgot to mention the ground sponsorship, which has now been added to the first post. 1.5mil is starting price. From now on I will update all the bidding for rights in that first post so you all know what is going on!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll bid 1.5 Million for the ground to remain Monkey Park, despite the team name change.

And I'll bid the base 0.7 to put a picture of a pie as the secondary shirt sponsor.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Umm...

No. Due to the offensive language.

Giggity - Sorry mate, but you'll have to bid. Someone might be willing to pay more! And we don't want to deny them of the chance of doing so, now do we ;)

Bitch means female dog!

Fine fine...

I have to get thinking ;)

Users who are viewing this thread