Cricket Media?

AnantPr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What's the best source for getting full Cricket matches or a good bunch of footage in general? Any ideas, anyone?

P

pcfan123

You can torrent some highlights, not sure how legal that is though. I just buy the DVDs online from DreamCricket as they are the only cricket DVDs that are NTSC

Harishan

Club Cricketer
For match highlights I normally check out EDIT: link removed
It normally has four 10 minute videos of highlights from each match.

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
For match highlights I normally check out
It normally has four 10 minute videos of highlights from each match.

It was legal when it was only 10 minutes. I don't think it's legal anymore because highlights on that website stretch to over 60 minutes per day of a test match and for an entire one day match. You had best remove that link. I still use it all the time though lol. As for live matches, emm, I don't pay for them so I don't think I can give that information on PC. I will say this. When there's a will, there's a way. Google's your best friend.

Last edited:

Harishan

Club Cricketer
^^ Well I remember finding a link to that site here on PC, not too sure if it was you who posted it though. :p
EDIT: I removed the link.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
^ that is a great sight and its legal as well to watch the highlights there.

CricFire - Cricket Highlights, Free Cricket Live Streaming Links is another good one.

Only thing that sucks about these sites is that they only update the India matches on time and it takes ages for the matches with other teams.

Oh, CricketOnlineTV is legal? Didn't know.

Nah, they're pretty fast to update all matches. 24 hours max.

Am a member on Cricfire as well. They basically get all their stuff from CricketOnlineTV. Same videos.

P

pcfan123

yea cricfire is a rip off of cricket-online.tv

Also its completely legal for us to view the individual 10 minute segments. It might not be legal for them to have all the 4 different segments on the same page, but that is not of our concern.

I guess I should have elaborated a bit, I meant that if India is playing at the same time another game is going on, the site will wait to update the India match first before the other one. Still not complaining though, for those of us not lucky enough to live in a Test nation, this is brilliant.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
yea cricfire is a rip off of cricket-online.tv

Also its completely legal for us to view the individual 10 minute segments. It might not be legal for them to have all the 4 different segments on the same page, but that is not of our concern.

I guess I should have elaborated a bit, I meant that if India is playing at the same time another game is going on, the site will wait to update the India match first before the other one. Still not complaining though, for those of us not lucky enough to live in a Test nation, this is brilliant.

At least you have hi-speed internet and the chance to buy the satellite channels which show those matches. I don't even get that :(.

Params7

International Cricketer
Cricket online Tv blog is the best. And then there's cricketcrowd catching up.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
At least you have hi-speed internet and the chance to buy the satellite channels which show those matches. I don't even get that :(.

At exorbitant prices! Would you seriously pay $300 for another India Sri Lanka series?! :eek:

The only thing we buy is the IPL, which is simply because its on at good times, theres 2 matches every day, and it turns out to be like .90cents per game. Pretty good deal and there's always something to watch.

And we always plunge for the world cup. Last time it was a waste, $300 down the drain to see India get knocked out first round :(.

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Watch it with the links you guys. I'll be monitoring this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread