Cricket Questions and answers

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
These are actually pretty decent questions, why people have chosen Raina and Dhoni, pretty sure they have played for CSK on all 5 editions
Yes. I was shocked to see people choosing Raina and Dhoni.
1- He Made His 98 Century Against England In A Draw In ICC WORLD CUP 2011 On 27 Feb Difference 1 year and 18 days.
2- I Dont Know
3- I Dont Know

Note- I Have Not Cheated And Yeah I Have Counted The Days VIA The Website Convert Units - Measurement Unit Converter
IDK how you answered, but you need to understand the question, atleast the one, what you could answer.

I unterstood but very hard questions . I'll try next time .
Why next time, give a go right now:thumbs. Go on googling, no one is stopping you. If you do some survey, you can answer:).

----------

I think Muralitharan has played for 3 - Chennai, Kochi, and Bangalore.
and Shikhar Dhawan for Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai.

----------

and Nehra for Delhi, Mumbai, Pune..many with 3 :P
Just stuck this on mind, Shreevats Goswami played for RCB, KKR and RR:p.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Just stuck this on mind, Shreevats Goswami played for RCB, KKR and RR:p.

There has been loads of cricketers who have played for 3 IPL teams. Mahela Jaywardene (KXIP, Kochi, DD), Jadeja (RR, CSK, Kochi), Parthiv (CSK, DC, Kochi)

Fenil

The answer of third question is Prashant Parmeshwaran I believe. He was smacked for 37 runs by Gayle. Not sure if he is the one though because, the other day I came across Travis Birt hitting Clint Mckay for quite a few as well. One of two for sure but I'll go with Gayle-Parmeshwaran option.

Off topic: Yusuf Pathan is the only cricketer to have played in two different IPL champion teams. Thought it is worth sharing.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
The answer of third question is Prashant Parmeshwaran I believe. He was smacked for 37 runs by Gayle. Not sure if he is the one though because, the other day I came across Travis Birt hitting Clint Mckay for quite a few as well. One of two for sure but I'll go with Gayle-Parmeshwaran option.

Off topic: Yusuf Pathan is the only cricketer to have played in two different IPL champion teams. Thought it is worth sharing.
You got one right, AFAIK, 37 runs are the most runs in an over (in T209 format)

The other two questions remain unanswered, when there are single and unique answers for both.

----------

Here is a hint on the player with most IPL teams.

he has been transferred in the first phase (i.e, played for two teams in the first three seasons) And then, in IPL 4 played for KTK!

Fenil

Oh, I thought second question was answered. Owais Shah of England it is. Played Kochi, Kolkata, Jaipur and Delhi.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
54 days . No , I don't think so .

Fenil

I guess Sachin waited for 360 days. One year plus four days.

What happened to your Maths and English? Read the question it says, the wait between 98th and 99th century, not 99th and 100th ton. Also, one year plus 4 days (not including leap year if any) makes 369 days, and not 360.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
What happened to your Maths and English? Read the question it says, the wait between 98th and 99th century, not 99th and 100th ton. Also, one year plus 4 days (not including leap year if any) makes 369 days, and not 360.

:facepalm :facepalm (directed towards me)

His 98th & 99th came in the WC against SA & Eng so I'll go for a wild guess and that's 13 days?

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
i will wait for prithvi to post the correct answers

Last edited:

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Ok how About this one

Q1 Which player has the highest score in a test match[hint:combining both innings]

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok how About this one

Q1 Which player has the highest score in a test match[hint:combining both innings]

This one is the easy one : Graham Gooch

Users who are viewing this thread