Cricket shops that deliver to aus

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket shops that bats deliver to aus

hey guys i was just wondering if you guys knew any that deliver to australia? i cant find any?(

Last edited:

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hey Langgerrox,

Are you talking about Cricket bats from England..?? Guess What? I was going to order the bats from England because the same models weren't available here yet( beacause of the difference in cricket seasons)..In order to get the bats, I wrote to Kookaburra in England, asking them if they could send me their U.K models to Australia, then those stupid people forwarded that email to the company in Australia, and now you know what?? They are releasing the U.K models here in AUS... I have a feeling they stole my idea, STUPID EMAIL, however I may be wrong...Anyway I had found out this information earlier, the best place to get it is
www.cricketsupplies.com , it costs a extra 42 pounds to ship a bat, so you might reconsider, however I will be getting bats from England in November(If you are willing to wait) and I will send you the bat of your choice, It will be cheaper than ordering just 1/2 bats for yourself. One more thing, If you want any Kookaburra bats
-Kahuna
-Diablo
-Beast
-Belta,

Just send me a PM, I may be able to get some for you for about I don't know, for a Top quality SH worth $400 here, I could probably get you that for around $150-$200. Just let me know and I will find out. Any more info just send me a PM, And this is the same for any other people out the in DOWN UNDER.

Lucky

International Cricketer
What do you mean by "flip"... and the 42 pounds is for a carton to be shipped, so it is the same price for ordering 1 bat or 40 bats.

Lucky

International Cricketer
I think not, otherwise try romida Sports, They deliver to Aus.. I had contacted them earlier

Sureshot

Executive member
Lucky said:
What do you mean by "flip"... and the 42 pounds is for a carton to be shipped, so it is the same price for ordering 1 bat or 40 bats.

flip= a term of expression like crikey.

Users who are viewing this thread