CricketCrackit.com league

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kinda yeah, been lucky with captains in last few games. Not yesterday though, chose Watson over Yuvraj as captain. :facepalm

zub2005

International Coach
had yuvraj as captain yesterday, today went for hashim amla

Gurjot95

National Board President
OMG, Thanks Cricketcrackit for selecting Oram as my captain (Pollard was my previous captain so I replaced with him Oram but I didn't wanted Oram as captain). I am still scoring without even changing my squad/captain :p

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Hah nice :D Too bad you've been jerked around though, nothing worse than not being able to act on what you've got planned in your head.

I went for Kallis as captain yesterday, not too bad I guess, but this morning all my Saffer boys are out. Graeme Swann captain for today.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Ohh Graeme Swann - that was a good choice :facepalm And Kulasekara didn't play :( Thank goodness I had Tharanga or it would have been a complete disaster.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Geez everytime I get unlimited transfers I get screwed. I had Tharanga and Ryder before that stage. At least I grabbed Dilshan so his MOTM will help.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Is this done for the season or something? Scores still haven't been updated with just hours left till the final.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Too bad, I had a free transfer earned with Sachin getting the MoM in the semi. Oh well, not like I was about to win, haha.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
I must say they've been quite unprofessional. Scores have not been updated and today i wanted to make a change and it wouldn't let me. Its been really poor management from their site. :facepalm

gougie

Club Cricketer
Heh, the site looks dead now. Logged in and apparently my squad was completely empty.

Yeah did that when i had a look, but i kept pressing buttons and eventually got points table on, I,m happy with a 40Th overall position, few mistakes early on cost me any chance of winning. Don't know what I'm going to do all day now its over, this and the crickets saved me from hours of boredom, as I've been stuck on sofa with a broken leg all the way through it, god knows what I'm going to do for the next 2 weeks. Anyway well played everybody involved in it, really enjoyed it. :cheers

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I believe that cricketcrackit's intention is to do an IPL mode too. Hopefuly we'll hear soon if it's going ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread