CricketCrackit.com league

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
not the best of days for me today, hopefully get some more tomorrow but not got a lot of players tomorrow as well :noway

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a BIG BIG bug.
When we do transfer which exceeds more then predefined 20 and click on "Save Changes", it asks "Your free transfer limit is over. You are trying to make XX changes and as result your (xx*100) points will be deducted. If you want to continue press yes otherwise no."

Now even if you click cancel it will modify your team and deduct your points. Secondly suppose you have 2000 points and have done 5 non free transfers in one day the system will deduct 500 points from your total and makes it 1500 but if you do 1 non free transfer on the next day or even on the same day the system will deduct (5+1)*100 points means your new pints will be 1500-600 = 900.

This is a very big bug and it ruins my whole positioning. I was on 24 with 2800+ points before today's transfer and now I am on 5735 with -3638 points:mad

Admin of CricketCrackIt must resolve this issue and please at least restore my position.

ebikhan

CricketCrackIt.com Liaison
There is a BIG BIG bug.
When we do transfer which exceeds more then predefined 20 and click on "Save Changes", it asks "Your free transfer limit is over. You are trying to make XX changes and as result your (xx*100) points will be deducted. If you want to continue press yes otherwise no."

Now even if you click cancel it will modify your team and deduct your points. Secondly suppose you have 2000 points and have done 5 non free transfers in one day the system will deduct 500 points from your total and makes it 1500 but if you do 1 non free transfer on the next day or even on the same day the system will deduct (5+1)*100 points means your new pints will be 1500-600 = 900.

This is a very big bug and it ruins my whole positioning. I was on 24 with 2800+ points before today's transfer and now I am on 5735 with -3638 points:mad

Admin of CricketCrackIt must resolve this issue and please at least restore my position.

Yes, it is a known bug and Thankfully it has been resolved. We are testing it at the moment and it should be live soon. Meanwhile, I have updated your points.

zub2005

International Coach
Yes, it is a known bug and Thankfully it has been resolved. We are testing it at the moment and it should be live soon. Meanwhile, I have updated your points.

how can we check if we have lost any points. will you automatically give everyone their points back

ebikhan

The latest version has been just updated which includes:

- Transfer issue fix.
- MOM Bonus Transfer is now awarded and you would have received the bonus transfers for past games.
- Deduction of points for exceeding free transfers limit
- Removing a member from private league. Only creator of that league can do it.
- Seeing your position and points on last day in statistics section on right side of the page.

We will wait for your feedback and if anyone is facing any issues, please email us at: [email protected]

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a BIG BIG bug.

Now even if you click cancel it will modify your team and deduct your points.

@ ebikhan what about this issue?
Since before now I never approved any transfer. Whenever I click on cancel it automatically modify our squads and this is the reason why I am having 52 transfers but not not more then 15 was approved by me.

Last edited:

ebikhan

@ ebikhan what about this issue?
Since before now I never approved any transfer. Whenever I click on cancel it automatically modify our squads and this is the reason why I am having 52 transfers but not not more then 15 was approved by me.

This issue has been resolved. Also your transfers are updated based on the team changes you had done. You can check your updated number of transfers consumed and let me know if it is fine now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Is it possible to make the deadline right on the start of the match so we know the starting 11 for that match.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think it's fine as it is. If they do this then we will know who will won the toss and easily predict who is going to score more by batting first or take wickets etc.

Users who are viewing this thread