CSI

cricketkid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Who watches CSI:Crime SCene Investigation?
I Find Season 1,2 and 7 to be the best seasons to date
Best episode has got to be Stalker from season 2
Best serial killer has got to be paul millander he(She) was always 1 step ahead

give me your views on this series or previous seasons of CSI

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
NCIS>CSI: Miami>Numb3rs>The Mentalist>CSI: New York>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

But they all rule :D. CSI is good but it's not great at anything really. The Mentalist and Numb3rs are really unique so I like them. NCIS is just brilliant at everything. CSI:Miami has great characters and so does NY. CSI is good but not great. It's cool they got the guy from Matrix now though.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Lawerence Fishbourne is the guy from the matrix.

My dad watches them all and he was the one who got me into NCIS. FX is a great channel to watch NCIS as they have an episode on every day and new episodes of series 6 on Friday's. Seen pretty much all the episodes two times from series 1 to 5, and most of series 5 three times each.

Cote de Pablo is stunning!

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed she is :D.

I don't watch it on FX, I watch everything on Five. That's the home for Crime dramas lol.

jordox

International Cricketer
Silly biscuits.

Law and Order SVU>Law and Order Criminal Intent>Law and Order>ALL THE REST.

Law and Order SVU is by far the best crime/cop show ever made and anyone who disagrees is wrong, or haven't seen it. It's an objective fact.

I haven't seen enough of NCIS to really comment, but CSI is trash. It's so obvious and the way they do those stupid flash backs its dumbed down TV at it's finest. Numb3rs was pretty good at times, but SVU can't be beat.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Ahh yeah! How could I forget SVU! I always try and watch that but it hardly comes on for some strange reason.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've watching NCIS and didn't really like many of the characters. I'd SVU is the best in this category followed by CSI: Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread