Custom Field settings

nails

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi , quite simply i love this game but as a newbie i dont know how to select a custom field i have made. i make the custom field and save it, however when im playing career mode and want to select it instead of placing the players every over (i know u can put apply to all but it doesnt stay). please help me as ive just searched the forums and dont see anything. the rest i will learn from mistakes and practice but this is an annoying part of the game i just cant seem to rectify. many many thx as im really stuck....cheers , cya

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi , quite simply i love this game but as a newbie i dont know how to select a custom field i have made. i make the custom field and save it, however when im playing career mode and want to select it instead of placing the players every over (i know u can put apply to all but it doesnt stay). please help me as ive just searched the forums and dont see anything. the rest i will learn from mistakes and practice but this is an annoying part of the game i just cant seem to rectify. many many thx as im really stuck....cheers , cya

You new fields will reflect starting next match. Ongoing matches does not show custom fields which are newly created.[DOUBLEPOST=1524200402][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting a video also help us to understand the issue.

nails

Club Cricketer
You new fields will reflect starting next match. Ongoing matches does not show custom fields which are newly created.[DOUBLEPOST=1524200402][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting a video also help us to understand the issue.

i simply make field settings, save them then when i go into any game they arent available to select.....they simply dont exist........its got to the point ive given up with the game but if someone can help itll get me back into it. is is available for example in test only as i play mainly career mode. i just cant make save and then choose a saved field.....many thanks

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
i simply make field settings, save them then when i go into any game they arent available to select.....they simply dont exist........its got to the point ive given up with the game but if someone can help itll get me back into it. is is available for example in test only as i play mainly career mode. i just cant make save and then choose a saved field.....many thanks
You have to do the field setting in the academy and then use them in the matches.

nails

Club Cricketer
You have to do the field setting in the academy and then use them in the matches.

Yes thats eactly my point......i do that but when i go to select the saved field settings in a match they are NEVER there and have not been since day 1. i made field settings fine in bradman a few months earlier when i was playing that, i could easily make them save them and use them so its not like im a noob.its just in ashes cricket they NEVER EVER appear to use in any match its so weird

nails

Club Cricketer
Yes thats eactly my point......i do that but when i go to select the saved field settings in a match they are NEVER there and have not been since day 1. i made field settings fine in bradman a few months earlier when i was playing that, i could easily make them save them and use them so its not like im a noob.its just in ashes cricket they NEVER EVER appear to use in any match its so weird

maybe ill delete everything and start again as i could do with updating all my squads etc as they dont updaye once u start ur career do they? u play with the ones u had at the point of starting ur career i think....? then ill make some fields and try right from the start again.....

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Posting a video might help us to solve your issue...

nails

Club Cricketer
Posting a video might help us to solve your issue...

I really dont know why but as soon as the season was complete and the new season started ALL of the field settings id made were miraculously there......its seems great now but had to wait for new season to start.....many many thx to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread