Custom Teams and Tournaments

Who has a more unique bowling action?

• Total voters

eradicator23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Everyone -

1. Is there a way to create a custom team in Cricket 2004, similar to the teams we can create using FIFA 2004, etc. I know that there is the possibility of creating new players and placing them in teams rarely being used to play. However, please advise if there are ways to create a custom team, with its unique name, players, logo, etc.

2. Also, I noticed that there are a few patches available to play tournaments like Asia Cup, etc. Is there a way we can create a tournament within the game?

3. I was quite impressed with some of the kits, graphics, and patches that people developed to make the game better. Can someone please suggest software, and some tutorials required to create kits, faces, and patches. I am good at designing stuff, and programming so would definitely like to contribute to this effort.

Thanks in advance

- Ankur

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well to answer your questions:

Custom teams can be created as Hong Kong and UAE were for the Asia Cup Patch. Tournament formats can't be edited at present however. Photoshop or Paintshop Pro is what you would require to make gfx patches, and a hex editor to play around with the exe and .gob for other patches.
Maybe you should try editing tournament formats as no-one else has managed this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread