Darts Thread

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I did a search and found no existing darts threads so I thought i'd start one. It's Taylor vs Barneveld in the World Grand Prix tonight and i'll be watching with intent. The previous encounters between these two have all been classics so this one should be no different.

D

Deleted member 13648

Barney and 'The Power' eh? That'll be a good game of darts, or a game of arrows as that geordie commentator aptly puts it on Sky :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
!x!culli!x! said:
Barney and 'The Power' eh? That'll be a good game of darts, or a game of arrows as that geordie commentator aptly puts it on Sky :p
Sid Waddell. I don't know how he can get so excited about darts!

D

Deleted member 13648

Skateboarder said:
Sid Waddell. I don't know how he can get so excited about darts!
Simply because it's amazing! It's well exciting :D

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't like Darts at all until I watched this same event about 3 years ago; I was hooked by the amazing simplicity of it all and loved the passion involved. I've been hooked ever since and Taylor is the man. :p

MUFC1987 said:
Bit of a damp squib really. :tired:

Sadly that's true; Taylor is running away with this match. Fine by me though, I want him to win anyway.

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I love how the fans that visit are drunken folk in a glorified pub

D

Deleted member 13648

manee said:
I love how the fans that visit are drunken folk in a glorified pub
LOL!! I'm also interested because Helen Chamberlain enjoys it :D Anyway I can get closer to her is fine by me :rolleyes:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Helen Chamberlain is fit.

And back on topic, Phil Taylor wins but Barny pushed him close towards the end with a typical Barny comeback.

D

Deleted member 13648

evertonfan said:
Helen Chamberlain is fit.

And back on topic, Phil Taylor wins but Barny pushed him close towards the end with a typical Barny comeback.
1. Yes she is :D

2. Good luck to 'The Power' from now on

3. Any more games on tonight?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The exciting part of the PDC World Championship starts on Tuesday. Did anyone see Raymond van Barneveld beat Colin Lloyd the other day? Classic stuff.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, I'd be willing* to bet ?1000 that he wins this one.

*But I won't.

Ian_Bell

School Cricketer
Raymond van Barneveld is good and young still and will be the world number 1 soon

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
What a comeback by Jenkins against James Wade. 3-1 down and then he showed a spirited fightback in the wake of some awful darts from Wade. Great finish as well with a T19, 16 and D16 checkout. Taylor vs Mason next and these two aren't the best of friends so there should be a fair amount of spice between them.

Users who are viewing this thread