DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

mrzdt

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys, also new to the forum and really excited to get my hands on this game.

This is really dissapointing, to have some counties release earlier than expected but we can't even get a release on time. . .anyway let's hope the Proteas can keep us entertained the weekend

Wont mind the delay if the Proteas get to the final. I was planning on playing DBC the weekend but looks like it will be watching T20, superrugby and Barclays premier league. Not too bad but would have preferred playing my career on DBC.

rygers

School Cricketer
Must've all gone downhill yesterday afternoon. I emailed BT in the morning and asked if we're still good for a Friday release. This was Terry's reply at 12:34

"It seems that way, we havent been informed of any delayes but incase there is, we will inform all clients via SMS to keep you informed."

Super bleak.

EBO

School Cricketer
^^ I don't understand that, because on Megarom's facebook page they announced 4 days ago that DBC will be releasing on the 8th, now surely BT games would've been informed before yesterday

mrzdt

Club Captain
I just phoned Terry from BT Games and he confirmed the delay until the 8th of April.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
47960497.jpg

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ya just got the sms confirming the 8th,,,,really sucks

@SPItfireKent,,,,rub it in ma man, its disappointing really, Im sure you gonna get it the same time as us, if not later

Last edited:

AdrianKuiper

Club Cricketer
Takealot also mailed me yesterday saying it was being delayed, but they will get back to me during the day. However megarom is the ones saying there's a delay. They are the distributors aren't they?

mrzdt

Club Captain
Takealot also mailed me yesterday saying it was being delayed, but they will get back to me during the day. However megarom is the ones saying there's a delay. They are the distributors aren't they?

Megarom distributes to BT Games and Takealot and the rest.

danie

School Cricketer
Its even worse when you find out its delayed due to local distribution.... Guess megarom either doesnt have enough copies, or not enough time to get it to the shops

Fergie

School Cricketer
And I was off this weekend, planning to play the crap out of DBC......:(

J777WD

School Cricketer
I got a sms from Bt games saying: Please Note: Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been delayed to next week Tuesday 08-04-2014 by local Suppliers. Regards BT Games.

smashhead

School Cricketer
Thats Strange.... i think sales of the game will suffer a bit considering release is only the 8th some people wont have that R700 to give out for a game so i thing many will wait till end of the month when there is money again..... the 4th is still of as is nearer beginning of the month.... but hey thats just my 2c opinion

Users who are viewing this thread