mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear @BigAntStudios
First of all, thanks for bringing a great game for us as nowdays i am playing on legend on ps3 and its really bestest ever game with such AI.

Like many of cricket lovers, i also want to know possible date of don bradman cricket on ps4 arrival.

Next year there is ashes series in england, it would be really great if we get ashes cricket 15 produced by big ant with ashes rights on ps4.

Please do comment.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I doubt if bigant will try to aquire anything to do with the "ashes" brand, firstly the ECB and CA both choose to assign their rights to the "game that never was" so it could end up costing BA too much money to get them, and secondly they have the brilliant academy and there are some fantastic creators who have made licenses pretty much unnecessary. I would like to see more licensed grounds perhaps or at least more grounds that bear a likeness to grounds around the world. Failing that maybe likenesses of grounds from the past or generic grounds to bulk out the existing ones.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I doubt if bigant will try to aquire anything to do with the "ashes" brand, firstly the ECB and CA both choose to assign their rights to the "game that never was" so it could end up costing BA too much money to get them, and secondly they have the brilliant academy and there are some fantastic creators who have made licenses pretty much unnecessary. I would like to see more licensed grounds perhaps or at least more grounds that bear a likeness to grounds around the world. Failing that maybe likenesses of grounds from the past or generic grounds to bulk out the existing ones.

it would be really great if BA able to bring Ground/stadium creater as well like player/team...... @BigAntStudios , i think after latest patch (which is on PC at moment) and stadium creator , it would be complete cricket game engine/platform as graphics can be improved by the time.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There won't be a stadium creator either.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Its Top Secret , so dont expect any meaningfull replies . Maybe in the next iteration , going on gut feel.

Alberts

International Coach
@fiction said that everyone in the office knows, so the only inference we can make from that is that it's a go. I seriously doubt they'd discuss how "it's never going to happen", but rather be putting off a decision, so if there's something to know, you'd think that it's been decided that it's happening.

[HASHTAG]#blamefiction[/HASHTAG]

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well you don't exactly want to announce a cricket game release date in Early September.

Alberts

International Coach
You can't blame him though. He joined in April so he hasn't seen those days.

That's just when I started posting.

On unintentionally confirming "next" gen versions of the game though, is the Xbone going to get a version too, or is it considered too far gone at this point?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
On unintentionally confirming "next" gen versions of the game though, is the Xbone going to get a version too, or is it considered too far gone at this point?
You'd assume if it was worth doing any next-gen console they'd do both, the PS4 might be very successful, but it's not like the Xbox One is a Wii U.

Alberts

International Coach
You'd assume if it was worth doing any next-gen console they'd do both, the PS4 might be very successful, but it's not like the Xbox One is a Wii U.

The Wii U is actually outpacing the Xbone at this point from the data I've seen on it, and having already gotten a larger install base and better attach rate, with Nintendo's momentum going into their crucial period later this year, they're actually looking in a stronger position.

With associated costs, and the Xbone's poor position in the market, I would actually applaud Big Ant passing on it.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
The Wii U is actually outpacing the Xbone at this point from the data I've seen on it, and having already gotten a larger install base and better attach rate, with Nintendo's momentum going into their crucial period later this year, they're actually looking in a stronger position.

With associated costs, and the Xbone's poor position in the market, I would actually applaud Big Ant passing on it.

Not convinced - Wii U had a year's head start on XB One so yes there are more units in homes. But it's catching now, and especially now that the price is coming down (with Kinect gone) I think it will come back fairly strongly. Certainly there would be absolutely no reason NOT to release DBC on Xbone: the costs would certainly be exceeded by the return (unless exclusivity brought better support from Sony of course)

Users who are viewing this thread