2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
GM Octane F2

jr6ntDo.png

831bf0F.png

JBBPXH6.png

QbH1DyL.png

Very nice work. You get my thumbs up for that!! :)

But...

Acwk3Z8.png

Panic

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all, any indication when we will be able to mod the advertising boards and big ant logo on the grass/field? (and by "we", I mean people much more talented than me).
And I'm not a big forum person so please be gentle if I'm doing something wrong.
Cheers,
-Panic! At The Office.

D

Deleted member 9102

Hi all, any indication when we will be able to mod the advertising boards and big ant logo on the grass/field? (and by "we", I mean people much more talented than me).
And I'm not a big forum person so please be gentle if I'm doing something wrong.
Cheers,
-Panic! At The Office.
No idea yet I'm afraid.

We haven't got into trying to modify the data-0.blobset.pc file that must contain these things as it seemed that the plan was for Big Ant to either help us with this and/or open up more things to modding with updates although we haven't heard anything on this front at all yet, presumably as the save freeze issue on 360 is eating up all of their time.

As soon as more stuff becomes moddable though, I'll be having a go at them :).

Triple P

School Cricketer
Hi Admin,

Can you please advise why we do not have the access/permission to go to the DBC14 Download forum. Please advise and let me now if there is anything that I have to do.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Can we do this for adding mods to PS3

Instructions

Connect the USB drive into the USB slot on the PS3. Press the "Eject" button on the PS3 to open the disc tray. Insert the game into the disc tray. Press the "Eject" button again to close the tray. The game system then loads and takes you to the system's "Main Menu."

From the "Main Menu" select "Settings" then select "USB Connection." Find the mod file you want added to your system, select "Move" and press the triangle button on the video game controller.

Select the PS3 Hard drive as the destination for the move. Confirm the move and wait for the file transfer to finish. Restart the system and play the game. Once the game loads, taking you to the start menu, select "Downloadable Content." Choose to open the hard drive and select the mod file you want added to your game. Once you add the mod to your game, go back to the "Start Menu" and start the game.
    Source:ehow.com

Read more : How to Install Game Mods From USB on PS3 | eHow

There are many others ways as well given on the internet...Don't know whether these work ,so just wanted to know other views...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Find the mod file you want
And you can't do that because there's no way to create mod files for PS3 to add.

My understanding of most of the 'editing' is that people build files that disguise themselves as if they were DLC content. For a start, DBC14 hasn't had any DLC to try and edit - and it wouldn't be certain that the way DBC would do DLC would be in a way that could be edited easily, let alone mods created in a format that would work.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
And you can't do that because there's no way to create mod files for PS3 to add.

My understanding of most of the 'editing' is that people build files that disguise themselves as if they were DLC content. For a start, DBC14 hasn't had any DLC to try and edit - and it wouldn't be certain that the way DBC would do DLC would be in a way that could be edited easily, let alone mods created in a format that would work.
Thanks for your reply...Just want mods to be added to PS3,hope Ross adds that feature in Patch#3....

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for your reply...Just want mods to be added to PS3,hope Ross adds that feature in Patch#3....
Mods are just barely on the PC version - there's limited things editable. It's going to be a while before that's fully editable - let alone even considering current gen consoles. Don't hold your breath.

There's the Cricket Academy that gives you more editing than any console cricket game has ever had - get the PC version if you want more than that.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Mods are just barely on the PC version - there's limited things editable. It's going to be a while before that's fully editable - let alone even considering current gen consoles. Don't hold your breath.

There's the Cricket Academy that gives you more editing than any console cricket game has ever had - get the PC version if you want more than that.
Surely agree on that...

Chief

Panel of Selectors
      Connect the USB drive into the USB slot on the PS3. Press the "Eject" button on the PS3 to open the disc tray. Insert the game into the disc tray. Press the "Eject" button again to close the tray. The game system then loads and takes you to the system's "Main Menu."
Not sure whether one can trust any of this, when they seem to not have noticed that the PS3 doesn't *have* a disc tray.

Users who are viewing this thread