DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How do Australia get away with having two different beer sponsors. I couldn't imagine England sponsor (waitrose) allowing them to be sponsored by tesco!

D

Deleted member 9102

How do Australia get away with having two different beer sponsors. I couldn't imagine England sponsor (waitrose) allowing them to be sponsored by tesco!
The two beers are made by the same brewery.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I may as well ditch my Pakistan kit now, that one blows mine out of the water. Getting the 'horizontal' stripes on the sleeves to warp correctly is a pain, that looks superb though.

All this incredible work that's going into making these kits makes me so sad so may of the original designs are absolutely horrible...

The Sri Lanka one really is like a 12 year old kid mucking around with gradients in Photoshop

sarkazm

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow that's some brilliant work..:thumbs must have taken quite a bit of time to put together.
Thanks grkrama.

Yes, took a long time. Even longer because I'm not that great with photoshop so probably done things the long way. Some kits aren't 100% accurate and there are some limitations but got close I think.
Cheers.

sarkazm

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How come some have their OD logos and some don't?
Hi Giggity Giggity
I was experimenting when going through so I think from memory the ones with logos may have been done first - and these were placed on the kit itself as they were either one colour or two of the ones the kit used, but you then have to turn the logo option off otherwise the ones ingame will also be on the kit. I may go and have a go at creating the logos, depends on time.
Cheers.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm very tempted to purchase the PC version (already have the 360 version) purely for mods but I have a few questions that will sway my decision

1. With the bats, can I only have as may downloaded bats as there are bat sponsors in the game to replace or can they be added? Like could I literally download 100 modded bat sponsors or do I have to be choosy with what I go after?
2. Have there been ODI kits released for 1992, 1996 and 1999 world cups and various ODI tournaments like world series cricket and 80's and 90's Australian tri-series? I saw the Aussie 99 WC kit and it looks phenomenal!

Anyway, all of the screenshots in this thread look amazing you modders have done a great job.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
At the moment, you're limited to the number of already existing bats/sponsors/kits.

So far the range of kits releassed has been relatively limited (compared to other sub-forums). Most of the makers are waiting for Big Ant to allow for additional kits/bats to be added. I made the 99 WC kit and will release it eventually.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah K cool thanks for the information. I'll get the PC version eventually but might have to wait a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread