DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

R16ShcN.png

Had a crack at the England vest/jumper. Some of you might notice an extra mod in the Cook image too.

Is it now possible to have the blue England emblem on the shirt/jumper and white emblem on the cap/helmet ?

The hat is modded to include the emblem (helmet remains blank because I've hidden the emblem in the team options)

Sri Lanka ODI KIT
W3cuEcd.jpg

Now available for download

so in the same series England wore this:
b6rDD9D.jpg

New Zealand wore this:
KlxrBZF.jpg

I'm not sure there have ever been two so ugly kits on the same pitch...

Both still need a few tweaks, but should release shortly.

I apologize on behalf of my country that produced those two kits.

Something new I have been working on.

Does anyone remember the 1993 season of English AXA Equity & Law Sunday League when teams turned out in colour for the first time?

Here is an early WIP below.

93 SUNDAY LEAGUE.jpg

just got my arse absolutely handed to me online by @kushari

on a positive note, I got some nice screenshots of the Dave City Rollers new kit...

OCzqjaB.jpg

oWYE10P.jpg

Awesome looking kit!

My countrymen (Australia) know that feeling well after their atrocious effort in the last two tests!

Your screenshots look much better than anything I saw from that game.

Seriously, well done to England. They totally outplayed Australia and deserve the success that has come their way. It takes a lot of inner strength to bounce back after what happened at Lords. Again this series has shown why The Ashes is the centerpiece of Test Cricket.

just got my arse absolutely handed to me online by @kushari

on a positive note, I got some nice screenshots of the Dave City Rollers new kit...

OCzqjaB.jpg

oWYE10P.jpg

Hahaha, playboy. Of course. You need to send me your kit already so I can have it at my end (that's what she said)

Users who are viewing this thread