DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

B

Bigby Wolf

3RVMafn.jpg

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Where is the best place to get all the up-to-date graphical mods? I've been searching for a while and the downloads for this game just seem scattered about everywhere?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Where is the best place to get all the up-to-date graphical mods? I've been searching for a while and the downloads for this game just seem scattered about everywhere?

Really just depends what you're looking for. Kits, bats, etc?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Really just depends what you're looking for. Kits, bats, etc?

Mainly all the official kits, but usually in previous games people would make all the kits like for example one persons download thread would have all international kits, one persons would have all the right bats etc but now I can only find kits sporadically and from different eras etc.

Also how are bats assigned in this game to the right players, is it done manually? Thank you :)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I f you look in my thread I have done 90% of the current kits. I will add the sponsors soon as most of them still have the World T20 logo. This includes IPL, Aus Domestic, BBL and International

football lover

School Cricketer
can someone tell me if i download the dbc 14 now from steam will i get the game with all the updates or will i have to download updates

Users who are viewing this thread