• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theodom101

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
:purpo:Premium Player Pack (7500 coins)
:bat:Any Batsman Pack (1000 coins)

I will purchase these. I reckon we only need one more person to join this ultimate team (so we have an even number of 8) then we are set to go?
I'd agree. For now though I'll add a simulated team that can be filled at any point throughout the season. The starter pack for this team will be up later this evening, along with fixtures for the season.

greed378

Club Captain
Just noticed how tweaking terrible my bowling line up, When you next do some packs could you do me an Any Bowler Pack

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Let me see if I get this right.

We have been assigned with a set of players. Next, we create our teams with these players on the game.
Matches will begin as per fixtures and availability of the opponent.
Players can be bought / sold / transferred freely, subject to required disclosures.
Have I missed anything?

theodom101

Club Captain
Let me see if I get this right.

We have been assigned with a set of players. Next, we create our teams with these players on the game.
Matches will begin as per fixtures and availability of the opponent.
Players can be bought / sold / transferred freely, subject to required disclosures.
Have I missed anything?

Yes, that's mostly right. The major difference being that I will create the teams on the game to ensure that there's no discrepancies between the version of each player used, but you will then be able to customise these teams with your own logo/uniform/stadium etc.

The fixture list will be up tonight at which point you will be able to begin arranging and playing matches, provided that your squad consists of no more than 18 players. If this is the case you will need to release players before participating in any matches.

Like you said, players/packs/coins may be bought/traded throughout the season

theodom101

Club Captain
Instead of having an 8th team I've decided having 7 teams would be a better option, with one team having a bye each round. Next round of packs to be posted soon, I'll take an any player pack and an any batsman pack.

theodom101

Club Captain
Manchester Mammoths Any Bowler Pack - :bro::uae::bwl: Yodhin Punja (44 OVR)
Balls of Fire Any Player Pack - :bro::wi::bat: Devon Smith (68 OVR)
Balls of Fire Any Batsman Pack - :bro::ire::bat: Ed Joyce (65 OVR)

theodom101

Club Captain
Fixtures for the season are below. Teams will be available to download tomorrow. Please participate in the poll to decide the format for matches. Once this is decided the competition can get underway.

I'd also like to hear people's opinions on how long should be allowed for each round to be played. I'm currently thinking of splitting the fixture into a number of weeks, with the deadline for each week being Monday at 00:00 GMT, however I am unsure how many games should be played per week.

Additionally if your team contains more than 18 players, ensure you are below this limit before the season starts.

Week 1 Fixtures - Deadline: 2/1/17 00:00 GMT

5hit Kickers v Swanny
Stephen FC v Manchester Mammoths
Dubai Falcons v Balls of Fire

Manchester Mammoths v Swanny
Balls of Fire v Stephen FC
Haryana Hurricanes v Dubai Falcons

Week 2 Fixtures - Deadline: 9/1/17 00:00 GMT
Balls of Fire v Swanny
Manchester Mammoths v 5hit Kickers
Stephen FC v Haryana Hurricanes

Haryana Hurricanes v Swanny
5hit Kickers v Balls of Fire
Dubai Falcons v Stephen FC

Swanny v Dubai Falcons
Haryana Hurricanes v 5hit Kickers
Balls of Fire v Manchester Mammoths

Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline: 16/1/17 00:00 GMT
Stephen FC v Swanny
Dubai Falcons v 5hit Kickers
Haryana Hurricanes v Manchester Mammoths

Stephen FC v 5hit Kickers
Manchester Mammoths v Dubai Falcons
Haryana Hurricanes v Balls of Fire

5hit Kickers v Swanny
Manchester Mammoths v Stephen FC
Balls of Fire v Dubai Falcons

Week 4 Fixtures - Deadline: 23/1/17 00:00 GMT
Manchester Mammoths v Swanny
Stephen FC v Balls of Fire
Dubai Falcons v Haryana Hurricanes

Swanny v Balls of Fire
5hit Kickers v Manchester Mammoths
Haryana Hurricanes v Stephen FC

Swanny v Haryana Hurricanes
Balls of Fire v 5hit Kickers
Stephen FC v Dubai Falcons

Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline: 30/1/17 00:00 GMT
Dubai Falcons v Swanny
5hit Kickers v Haryana Hurricanes
Manchester Mammoths v Balls of Fire

Swanny v Stephen FC
5hit Kickers v Dubai Falcons
Manchester Mammoths v Haryana Hurricanes

Stephen FC v 5hit Kickers
Dubai Falcons v Manchester Mammoths
Balls of Fire v Haryana Hurricanes

Last edited:

greed378

Club Captain
Manchester Mammoths Any Bowler Pack - :bro::uae::bwl: Yodhin Punja (44 OVR)
Balls of Fire Any Player Pack - :bro::wi::bat: Devon Smith (68 OVR)
Balls of Fire Any Batsman Pack - :bro::ire::bat: Ed Joyce (65 OVR)

Ah damn haha, merry christmas to all by the way, looking forward to getting stuck in

theodom101

Club Captain
Teams are taking longer than expected to create, so if you would like them earlier feel free to create them yourselves. If you do this please let me know so I don't bother making another copy, and make sure the player overalls match those listed.

Also, the format of matches in the tournament will be Ten10. However, teams will only have 6 wickets during their innings. To set up this match type you will need to go into match designer and copy the current Ten10 format before decreasing the number of wickets allowed to 6.

So that matches can get underway, please state when you are available (including your timezone) and begin organising a timeslot with other players. Games will be played as custom online matches with the following settings used:
Match Type: Ten10 Copy - with only 6 wickets
Stadium: Any (Home team choice)
Weather: Any (Home team choice)
Normalise Skills: No
Versus AI: No
Match Difficulty: Pro

Upon the conclusion of a match please take photos of all scoreboard screens and either post them here or message them to me. If preferable, only one team needs to send me screenshots of the score, but the other team must message me confirming that the scores/stats are accurate

Good luck everybody, hopefully we can really get into the swing of things over the coming days.

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Teams are taking longer than expected to create, so if you would like them earlier feel free to create them yourselves. If you do this please let me know so I don't bother making another copy, and make sure the player overalls match those listed.

Also, the format of matches in the tournament will be Ten10. However, teams will only have 6 wickets during their innings. To set up this match type you will need to go into match designer and copy the current Ten10 format before decreasing the number of wickets allowed to 6.

So that matches can get underway, please state when you are available (including your timezone) and begin organising a timeslot with other players. Games will be played as custom online matches with the following settings used:
Match Type: Ten10 Copy - with only 6 wickets
Stadium: Any (Home team choice)
Weather: Any (Home team choice)
Normalise Skills: No
Versus AI: No
Match Difficulty: Pro

Upon the conclusion of a match please take photos of all scoreboard screens and either post them here or message them to me. If preferable, only one team needs to send me screenshots of the score, but the other team must message me confirming that the scores/stats are accurate

Good luck everybody, hopefully we can really get into the swing of things over the coming days.

I can play from the 29th onwards, my timezone is AEDT (+11.00 GMT). Does anyone know where 'Swanny' is from? At this stage what is the date we are looking like beginning?

theodom101

Club Captain
I can play from the 29th onwards, my timezone is AEDT (+11.00 GMT). Does anyone know where 'Swanny' is from? At this stage what is the date we are looking like beginning?
Based on his starter pack I'd assume Swanny is somewhere in Australia. He signed up through a notice I posted on facebook so the best way to get in touch with him would probably be through XBOX Live.

I will have all the teams finished within the next few hours, at which stage all teams will be available for download. To find them search user 'Theo and Dom'. Remember, you are free to edit your team's information except for the players.

I have also updated the deadlines for each week above. You can play your fixtures in any order, but it's probably wise to play your earlier fixtures first to ensure you meet deadlines. Once again, adding other users on XBOX live is a good way to get in contact to organise matches.

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
God dammit my xbox communications are banned til Jan 2 because I told someone off for cheating online using explicit language lol.

theodom101

Club Captain
God dammit my xbox communications are banned til Jan 2 because I told someone off for cheating online using explicit language lol.
Hahaha. Wow as if, that sounds pretty unlucky. Can you still play online?

greed378

Club Captain
My timezone is GMT (England) and I can play any time from about 12pm til midnight atm although I will have to take a week or so off in January cause I have uni exams

Users who are viewing this thread